SVT needs your help!!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
SVT Needs Your Help!!!!

SVT needs your support. I'm going to keep this message short and to the point. It appears that there are some people within Ford that feel that the SVT brand is no longer needed and is a waste of Ford's resources. I ask that each one of you take 5 minutes out of your life write a letter similar to the one below to let Ford know what SVT means to you. This is not a chain letter and is not an internet rumor. I can’t really prove it but your going to have to trust your gut on this one.

Example Letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is and I’ve recently been informed that the upcoming release of the SVT Lightning and SVT Cobra have been postponed. I am very upset by this news, as I intended to purchase these new vehicles promptly following their release. I currently own a 2003 SVT Cobra and have been a loyal Ford customer for many years.

However, if SVT will not pledge ongoing support for its customers then I will take my business to one of the competing auto manufacturers.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to combat these unfortunate circumstances.

Sincerely,

And fax it to the SVT Fax line: 313-621-2500.

I know we are all busy but SVT needs your support now more than ever.

deRoland

The SVT division within Ford Motor Company is bigger than when it was a Brand ID....don't need no stinkin letters...SVT is alive....and quite well...sleep well children...the VAROOOOOOM....is safe

SlvrBullet86GT

Established Member
i dont think SVT will be going anywhere. and as far as it goes they are holding off on them till they get the desighn finished. a real bad thing is that ford droped/sold cossworth

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Don't scare me I only have a 1996 Cobra but i had to wait along time to get it. I love all mustangs well maybe accept mustang II's and few of the 70's models. But rare models like shelby's and cobra's and other svt products like the lightning and the other models do you remember the SVT contour and SVT Focus. I have always looked up to any hot rodder. And I think as Ford fan's those are cars to want and desire no matter what you have. You always want to have something to look forward to or to drool over. We all strive to make our cars unique and fast and competive. And it special Divisons like SVT that make us strive to make our cars better. IMO Sorry to be long winded

Users who are viewing this thread