SVTP GT350 Owners List - Post a Pic of Your Car

CO Mack

Established Member
I still haven't installed the splitter but here's a pic from over the weekend. Race Red really pops! The pictures don't do it justice.

Looks fantastic, the red is amazing in pics! Glad you guys finally got some rain and greened up....looks like the east hills, where was that exactly?

krt22

Established Member
I saw his car in person this weekend, the red really does pop. I was never a big fan of red but it really works on the GT350. But yes the east bay hills are gorgeous right now.

I added the 350R calipers, now I need to get up to the hills for some better pics
vQszvuC.jpg

JX3WOdO.jpg

krt22

Established Member
Thanks. The red calipers really just do it for me, very happy with the results. The 350R wheel aint half bad either, now I need to get the matching red stitched items from redline or jpm

AZBOSS

Established Member
Finally brought my GT350 home this weekend, wow what a car. It attracts so much attention, I even caught the neighbor across the street taking pictures of it! He must be drooling behind that lens!

Here is a pic:

20160328_GT350b.jpg

raiderjatt02

Established Member
Last edited:

denise082190

Established Member
Picked her up 3 weeks ago now. Ride quality is very impressive. Red w/ White Stripes Tech Pack. Ended up trading the white gt500 in on it. No regrets thus far.
20160403_091110_zpsl0kketni.jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
And your GT500 looked very clean without them as well. I'm stateside but keeping Googlers on their toes.;-)

Just curious - have you seen any other GT350's on the road down in Florida? I've yet to see one other than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread