SVTP GT350 Owners List - Post a Pic of Your Car

Toni

My 2016 Shelby GT350 Whipple supercharged wide body
5.jpg
4.jpg

wallie40

Established Member
2017 Shelby GT350 R. Been a long time since I've had a Mustang. I moved onto a GT-R and an e92 M3. I bought this as a 40th birthday present to myself in Nov for all the hard work of my life! It sits in the garage with my GT-R, Z06, and 93 Cobra.

It currently has Eibach Springs and a blower coming in the next couple of weeks. It will be at SEMA at Eibach so come out and say hello!

IMG_0529.jpg
]
IMG_0530.jpg
]
IMG_0531.jpg
]
IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

-Paul

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful. Congrats!
My list is Lightning Blue followed by Avalanche.
Looks great in almost every combo.
-J

MustangGT350FAN

Established Member
My wife bought me a Shelby GT350 for my Birthday. I had a 2005 Mustang GT that I built as a tribute to the GT350
before shelby even was thinking about one. it was what I thought the GT350 would look if it were on an S197
body.

My Grand Daughter said the color is the same color as Marvels's Deadpool. I looked at the cat and thought.. wow she's right.
Here is my 2017 Shelby GT350 (Deadpool) color scheme.

MDCLjRX.jpg

DP-ShelbyGT350(2).jpg

DP-ShelbyGT350(1).jpg

Here are some pictures of my Tribute Car.
MIR_(10-24-2014)-10-1.jpg MIR_(10-24-2014)-08-1.jpg MIR_(10-24-2014)-02-1.jpg MIR_(10-24-2014)-11-1.jpg
Here with a little air under the front tire
it ran 12.2 in the 1/4 mile
TireLift_b.jpg

Last edited:

MustangGT350FAN

Established Member
My wife bought me a Shelby GT350 for my Birthday. I had a 2005 Mustang GT that I built as a tribute to the GT350
before shelby even was thinking about one. it was what I thought the GT350 would look if it were on an S197
body.

My Grand Daughter said the color is the same color as Marvels's Deadpool. I looked at the cat and thought.. wow she's right.
MDCLjRX.jpg
[/IMG]

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Love this thread, I'm looking forward to the '19s starting to come on line and see the ordering updates and then having to decide on a first year new GT500 or see if I'd be happier with the last year of this unique beast. And yes it'll be TT :)
Looking killer in white above poster, great call!
-J

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
body.

MDCLjRX.jpg

View attachment 1485769

View attachment 1485770

Here are some pictures of my Tribute Car.
View attachment 1485773 View attachment 1485774 View attachment 1485775 View attachment 1485772
Here with a little air under the front tire
it ran 12.2 in the 1/4 mile
View attachment 1485771

Dude... you have to post some recent pics with the new graphics!

Two more weeks til Summit Point!!!

1_SpazGT350_SummitMain_RandomTurn.jpg

Richard Mokillo

Thanks Marc! I got the wing from Steeda.....so it's called the "Steeda Race Wing". If I remember correctly it goes for around $430-$450 bucks. It comes with a template and you will have to drill two holes but still use the rear factory holes. The only problem is the when you remove the factory wing and install this one you will have three holes still left. Steeda sends you plugs to cover them or you can take it to a shop to get them covered with bondo and repaint the trunk which is the expensive way to do it. I just used the plugs and they really aren't noticeable unless you are looking for them. I just plugged mine and I'm fine with that. The factory wing has 6 bolts but it's taped on liked crazy. Had to use a copper fishing line and run it under it but it came off nice and easy. I don't like the stock wing plus everyone has that or the "R" wing so I wanted something different than norm. Take care!

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Thanks Marc! I got the wing from Steeda.....so it's called the "Steeda Race Wing". If I remember correctly it goes for around $430-$450 bucks. It comes with a template and you will have to drill two holes but still use the rear factory holes. The only problem is the when you remove the factory wing and install this one you will have three holes still left. Steeda sends you plugs to cover them or you can take it to a shop to get them covered with bondo and repaint the trunk which is the expensive way to do it. I just used the plugs and they really aren't noticeable unless you are looking for them. I just plugged mine and I'm fine with that. The factory wing has 6 bolts but it's taped on liked crazy. Had to use a copper fishing line and run it under it but it came off nice and easy. I don't like the stock wing plus everyone has that or the "R" wing so I wanted something different than norm. Take care!

Thanks for the info! And yes, it looks great and its different! Good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread