Attachments

• 029993B3-C6FE-4668-87A0-DDDCDF0EEF7A.jpeg
    029993B3-C6FE-4668-87A0-DDDCDF0EEF7A.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 353

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Badass 2015. To me that's the right way to get the limited 2015 in a GT350 only color, no other Mustangs to wear Avalanche
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice color combo!
Agreed. I tried to order my ‘14 GT500 in black with blue stripes. Unfortunately Ford is slow in only allowing a predetermined set of color combos, although they’ve gotten better with the 350s.
GT350R is the pinnacle of S550 styling to me, with a TBD based on upcoming GT500R. :)
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
2017 GT-350, Twin Turbo by Fathouse Fabrications. They have posted here about their system. View attachment 1541893
Badass garage. Have you raced the CJ?
Also, would you mind sharing the impressions of the Fathouse build from customer service to build quality to driving impressions? I’ve talked with them at several events and love the idea of a TT GT350.
-J

Tom B

Established Member
Badass garage. Have you raced the CJ?
Also, would you mind sharing the impressions of the Fathouse build from customer service to build quality to driving impressions? I’ve talked with them at several events and love the idea of a TT GT350.
-J

I just picked up the CJ last month, it was originally bought and stored by the first owner. It was never registered or raced by them. All the plastic and hang tags are still in/on the car. I'm getting ready to go through the car and prep it for the spring. I look forward to having some fun with it.

The GT-350 really unbelievable with 1318 whp! Customer service at Fathouse is exceptional, You're always dealing with one of the owners, and they care about everything. I have / had many high end cars, and numerous builds with some of the biggest names in the business, and Fathouse is a professional group. They're as good as it gets. Always available and always willing to listen and to respond to questions and comments. You couldn't work with a better group. The build quality it also as good as it gets. Everything they do looks like a work of art, everything on the TT build is custom and the level of detail is an A+. I will use them on future projects.

As far as driving impressions go..... I just got the car back from them a few weeks ago. I have driven it 3 times, in between the snow, rain, and cold. So I don't have a ton of seat time yet, but it's a blast to fire up and drive. I have some other crazy builds and this will most likely be my favorite all time car. My plan is to 1/2 & mile race it. With the addition of the Motec computer the car should be easy to dial in. They have posted about the build on this website.

I highly recommend them, if you want more information just send me a PM and I'll send you my phone number.
Tom

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Tom I appreciate the insight. Going to be fun in the spring with the CJ and TT350. To bad we both have to deal with winter.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread