SVTP has regional forums (A Taste of Home) for a reason.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
SVTP specifically set up the regional forums to avoid geographic location specific posts from clogging up the other forums.

If you are asking a question about a specific geographic location, for instance, "I'm coming to Dallas, what is there to do," "Any good car shops in Sarasota?," etc. You need to start your thread in the appropriate forum under "A Taste of Home."

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

P.S. It does not matter that you wanted it in the other forum, or you thought it would get more exposure in another forum, please use the correct forum.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Does this mean threads like "texas to increase speed limit"? Or just threads asking about specific state related topics?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
but the new one is actually representative of how the massive amounts of stupid here lately makes the mods feel

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
but the new one is actually representative of how the massive amounts of stupid here lately makes the mods feel

^ Truth, but it still looks weird. Adam's been the Hulk, crafted by LL, since I got here.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Does this mean threads like "texas to increase speed limit"? Or just threads asking about specific state related topics?

Context is your friend. When the question concerns a geographic location (examples given) the thread belongs in the Taste of Home. When the thread is relates to a news item or a happen of importance to all it belongs in Roadside. For instance, Texas was invaded by Mexico or New York bust blew up. But, when the thread is "what is cool to do in Dallas," it belongs in the regional forum

Do you get it now?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Context is your friend. When the question concerns a geographic location (examples given) the thread belongs in the Taste of Home. When the thread is relates to a news item or a happen of importance to all it belongs in Roadside. For instance, Texas was invaded by Mexico or New York bust blew up. But, when the thread is "what is cool to do in Dallas," it belongs in the regional forum

Do you get it now?

Where are the hot spots for cars in Oman? My neighbor has a Ferrari 458 Italia and it sounds sweet when he leaves, but where do he go? He is like batman sneaking out late at night. Should I follow him? I guess I could ask him but that means I don't get to post useless crap in a forum and have to interact with other people. I am not sure I am ready for that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Do you get it now?

Doesn't get much easier than that. This should be a sticky.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Where are the hot spots for cars in Oman? My neighbor has a Ferrari 458 Italia and it sounds sweet when he leaves, but where do he go? He is like batman sneaking out late at night. Should I follow him? I guess I could ask him but that means I don't get to post useless crap in a forum and have to interact with other people. I am not sure I am ready for that.

Thank you for making my morning.:lol:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I just hope this finally stops all the "I'm going to disneyworld or vegas" threads. There is one of those every freaking week.

Users who are viewing this thread