SVTP Installs and Reviews the MGW Race Spec Shifter for the 2015 Mustang

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Had my shifter finally installed after sitting in the box for over a month or so. Seems like you can feel the vibrations from the engine running allot more. Shifts are a bit notchy but definitely shorter and that 2-3 shift is like butter!!! :thumbsup:

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
So is this 'special' even an option anymore? I got my s550 back in late Aug and Ive been wanting a shifter. Everything is pointing to MGW, so Im skipping out on Barton, Blowfish, and Boomba.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've used mine a few times already and whenever I do I ask myself why I waited so long to get one.

I used it for the first time last week (review to follow) and I know exactly what you mean. Once you've used that pump you'll never go back to any of the other messy alternatives.

So is this 'special' even an option anymore? I got my s550 back in late Aug and Ive been wanting a shifter. Everything is pointing to MGW, so Im skipping out on Barton, Blowfish, and Boomba.

This particular deal is over, but you can always get the SVTP discount when you call to order.

jdcobra

Established Member
I used it for the first time last week (review to follow) and I know exactly what you mean. Once you've used that pump you'll never go back to any of the other messy alternatives.

This particular deal is over, but you can always get the SVTP discount when you call to order.

Plus, it looks like they just revamped their design and made it more compact saving time on the installation. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread