SVTP is Going Offline | We’re Moving | New Server News and Software Updates

Saleen498

Established Member
I'm not sure if this has to do with the upgrade. The svtperformance app is no longer available on google play. When I search for it is says IOS only. Are there any plans to bring back the app for android users?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm not sure if this has to do with the upgrade. The svtperformance app is no longer available on google play. When I search for it is says IOS only. Are there any plans to bring back the app for android users?

We're still deciding what to do with the App. The company that supports it is painfully slow with updates, and the site software is extremely mobile friendly now. The App is starting to look like a more expensive worse alternative.

Aeneas137

Established Member
Paypal is owned by eBay, a company involved in daily fraud, and getting away with it. there should be lawsuits. suffice it to say, I'll never use either again. Do you have an alternate funding mechanism? Or even setting up a one-time Paypal link similar to the beer money links? those don't require a login.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Paypal is owned by eBay, a company involved in daily fraud, and getting away with it. there should be lawsuits. suffice it to say, I'll never use either again. Do you have an alternate funding mechanism? Or even setting up a one-time Paypal link similar to the beer money links? those don't require a login.
he's posted where to send a check, and yes, I paid him an annual sum instead of making a monthly payment
We're still deciding what to do with the App. The company that supports it is painfully slow with updates, and the site software is extremely mobile friendly now. The App is starting to look like a more expensive worse alternative.
I was using Tapatalk to post photos and stuff previously, I usually browse in safari. I've had no need to leave the browser since the site upgrade

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Famous last words.
iOS 15 and it’s no longer giving me a photo resize option… can’t attach now

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Paypal and ebay split. ebay developed their own pay system after.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

You can send a check to:

SVTPerformance
PO Box 1010
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29598

he's posted where to send a check, and yes, I paid him an annual sum instead of making a monthly payment

I was using Tapatalk to post photos and stuff previously, I usually browse in safari. I've had no need to leave the browser since the site upgrade

That's why we're thinking about dropping the app.

Famous last words.
iOS 15 and it’s no longer giving me a photo resize option… can’t attach now

That with Safari? It may require an update on our end to regain that function.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You can send a check to:

SVTPerformance
PO Box 1010
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29598

That's why we're thinking about dropping the app.

That with Safari? It may require an update on our end to regain that function.
Correct, safari

VegasMichael

Established Member
How come when I am logged off but on the site I can see who is viewing a particular thread but when I am logged on I cannot? I apologize if this was already addressed.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
@SID297 and/or anyone who cares to answer

Im looking for a members old post. In the past you could click on the members name>posts>threads started.....and than be on your way.

Has that "POSTS" button been removed. Just want to make sure its not located somewhere else?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
@SID297 and/or anyone who cares to answer

Im looking for a members old post. In the past you could click on the members name>posts>threads started.....and than be on your way.

Has that "POSTS" button been removed. Just want to make sure its not located somewhere else?

on their profile page next to the "start a conversation" button is a "find" drop down

Users who are viewing this thread