SVTP is Going Offline | We’re Moving | New Server News and Software Updates

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So I've been messing around with the banner colors for the various support tiers. The only one I'm having trouble with is the Single Barrel Sirs. Is there a particular color you guys would like? I'd like it to be different than the other tiers and the staff, but we can do different shades among the same color. Right now it's a shade of orange.
I haven't logged on via desktop today, but as of yesterday by Single Barrel Sirs banner wasn't showing yet.

What about a silver banner with black font?

Sent from my Potato

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I haven't logged on via desktop today, but as of yesterday by Single Barrel Sirs banner wasn't showing yet.

What about a silver banner with black font?

Sent from my Potato

I got you.

Silver and black would be pretty much the same as the Established Member banner.

We added a bunch of new add-ons this morning. I'll be configuring them throughout the day. You'll see a lot of functions you were missing return.

We have a pretty big one planned for later in the week that's going to set SVTP apart from every other Ford forum out there. It's a long over due change.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I frigging love this new platform. New registration approval is pretty slick. I like the bigger font that you changed too.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Have a few more updates. The more expansive forums, like the Terminator one, now have their thread aggregation feature back. You can see it in action here by scrolling past the category list:

Also, signatures will now only display once per page now.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Anyone notice any anything different?

Untitled.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So I've been messing around with the banner colors for the various support tiers. The only one I'm having trouble with is the Single Barrel Sirs. Is there a particular color you guys would like? I'd like it to be different than the other tiers and the staff, but we can do different shades among the same color. Right now it's a shade of orange.
I think the present orange Single Barrel Sirs with the white text looks fine. With so many to cover, including staff, mods, regular member banners, etc., you quickly run out of options. By the way, I noticed that the Single Barrel Sirs banner is easier to read/distinguish use the SVT Performance 'Style' vs. on the dark background.

Speaking of, do you know the percentage of members who use the dark background vs. the white background?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think the present orange Single Barrel Sirs with the white text looks fine. With so many to cover, including staff, mods, regular member banners, etc., you quickly run out of options. By the way, I noticed that the Single Barrel Sirs banner is easier to read/distinguish use the SVT Performance 'Style' vs. on the dark background.

Speaking of, do you know the percentage of members who use the dark background vs. the white background?

No, I'd probably have to query the database to pull that info.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
First, Great work to the site team! Upgrade looks good and has some nice new features.

Not sure if worth a dedicated post, but after the update, things only took up half my screen(on desktop PC Firefox), like a mobile theme and it really irritates me when sites do that nowadays. BUT! I just found the button at the bottom "change width" that returns it to full width for optimum viewing on desktop. Just thought I'd point it out to others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread