SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
did you leave early? i didnt see you there. i got there at 12.

was that you in that mean sounding buick that rolled through with the big old meats in the rear? if so, that thing sounds nasty!

damn there was a ton of rides out today. cobradrifter and i were hanging out pretty late chatting and stayed a little longer to snap some pics. there was still a large group of L guy still hanging out.

next time we need somewhere with a fast food joint in quick walking distance. i was dying of thirst! lol

We stayed late and went on a cruise. I saw your car there but didnt see you. Are you bringing both the gt500 and the truck to FFF?

Here are my pics of the meet and the L cruise afterwards

Its a link to the album because there are 186 pics. I didnt want to overload the board.

Jan 20th SVTP meet Photos by baseball18player | Photobucket

Nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new guys. I look forward to the next one

iggster

Established Member
You guys should get another one going! this last one was allot of fun, met a bunch of people, I was hoping to take my mach 1 but I sold my abs to a member here who needed it. So no brakes until my abs manifold delete comes in :( Next show :)

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Not to stir up shit but I thought I heard the doors lock(or unlock) when I was taking this picture lol I was like wtf I hope the owner doesn't think ima low life tryna steal his beautiful GT500. Whoever you are you have a beautiful car man and I'm not that type of guy.:beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

I would of locked the doors too if I saw your big ass next to my car lol:poke:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
We stayed late and went on a cruise. I saw your car there but didnt see you. Are you bringing both the gt500 and the truck to FFF?

Here are my pics of the meet and the L cruise afterwards

Its a link to the album because there are 186 pics. I didnt want to overload the board.

Jan 20th SVTP meet Photos by baseball18player | Photobucket

Nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new guys. I look forward to the next one

oh yes definitely. ill see how much i can get done to the HD by then :dancenana:

Lets set it up. Lunch or dinner n GMR.

whats GMR?

but i agree on another meet soon. maybe rotate the locations to different areas if possible.

Anyone from here interested in cruising down together to this?

noflyzone1.jpg

"I'm pleased to officially announce "No Fly Zone", an airport runway roll racing shootout. This will be a private all day, side by side, half mile roll racing event. Participants will line up, roll to a predetermined speed and punch it at a defined "START" marker, and race down the runway for one-half mile until they come up on a "STOP" marker. As many runs as you want throughout the day, against anyone you want to match up with. No cops, no cross traffic, no speed limits. Take it off the roadway and to the runway! This event will not be open to the general public for spectating. We will be capping the event to 100 vehicles. Anyone and everyone is welcome to sign up. We will have open shakedown runs, grudge match runs and a "best of" elimination style tournament. This tournament will be broken down into 3 categories, JDM, Euro and American. Working on an official E-flyer for the event, but i wanted to get the word out now. For registration, questions or sponsor queries, feel free to email:

[email protected]

NO FLY ZONE
All day roll-race event
Saturday March 2nd 2013
Minter Field
201 Aviation Street Shafter, California
$200 per vehicle"

Users who are viewing this thread