SVTP member NV2L8ULUZ arrested for child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
****ed up situation all around. Went to a wedding not too long ago. She was bringing 2 daughters from another relationship and they had a baby together. Apparently the guy decided to hit up the barely teen daughter.

sickening and feel terribly bad for the wife.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Xengp5l.gif

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Ya not sure if same guy but there was recently a shop owner who was framed by pending ex wife.

So while this is terrible if true, might want to wait for the dust to settle.

Very sad, if this is some sick joke its not funny. I have heard of things like this happening in bad marriages and divorces.

These types of allegations happen all the time in divorces and custody battles where one parent goes to the judge and says the father is a child molester or the wife's new boyfriend is, etc. What makes this one different is that there are 80 distinct criminal charges which have seemingly been investigated and brought by the police/state attorney. It would be nice to see the probable cause affidavit, which will have the relevant info.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im too lazy to go back to it but one of the posts on LG mentioned mentioned possession of CP pics and/or vids, not sure if the step daughter or not.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Old News.

It was all over the Lightening forums 3 months ago.

His wife is selling the Yetti for like $160k or something crazy.

Screenshot_20200609-113650.jpeg
Screenshot_20200609-113703.jpeg
Screenshot_20200609-113714.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ya not sure if same guy but there was recently a shop owner who was framed by pending ex wife.

So while this is terrible if true, might want to wait for the dust to settle.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

who was that? You aren't talking about that boostworks scumbag Travis Burelle are you? That dude all but admitted it, actually said he made mistakes and his attorney keeps resetting his trial...

travis_burelle.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is true, they have. So best to, as someone said earlier, let the dust settle. Let him have his day in court. If guilty, he'll spend a lot of time in prison. And, if guilty, I truly hope his step-daughter can move on and live as much a normal life as she can. Very hard to erase, from one's mind, child abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread