SVTP Party House

Kevins89notch

Established Member
If I won the powerball, I think my "base" would be southern CA, but maybe more into LA. That place looks like a decent drive to all the car events I would want to attend. I mean I guess I would have a warehouse in LA with said cars, and a house rather out...but I would just rather have the house more in LA area.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Bout $660.000. Not bad
If I won the powerball, I think my "base" would be southern CA, but maybe more into LA. That place looks like a decent drive to all the car events I would want to attend. I mean I guess I would have a warehouse in LA with said cars, and a house rather out...but I would just rather have the house more in LA area.
I'm not sure if escaping Florida to land in CA is an upgrade.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm not sure if escaping Florida to land in CA is an upgrade.

It's about cars, high end ones. I would have multiple exotics and even several hypercars. Where to Paganis and Koenigseggs roam? LA. Yeah, you'll find a couple outside of NYC, and a few in Miami, but for the most insane month cars and coffees....LA!

Plus then you have quick flights to Hawaii. You have easy access to amazing national parks. Snow skiing isn't that far if you want.

It's car weather, 99% of the year. You can whine about the politics and minor laws you don't like...those are poor people's problems. Multi-millionaires are not bothered by them.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's about cars, high end ones. I would have multiple exotics and even several hypercars. Where to Paganis and Koenigseggs roam? LA. Yeah, you'll find a couple outside of NYC, and a few in Miami, but for the most insane month cars and coffees....LA!

Plus then you have quick flights to Hawaii. You have easy access to amazing national parks. Snow skiing isn't that far if you want.

It's car weather, 99% of the year. You can whine about the politics and minor laws you don't like...those are poor people's problems. Multi-millionaires are not bothered by them.

I would just stay in NV and roll up to C&C with my cars in one of these:

IMG_6178.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Man, I would buy that but it's about $35.8 mil over my budget my wife gave me for a man cave/garage.

Jesus. I wonder what the agents cut is on something like that...

Typically $5mil+ house sales have a pre-arranged dollar amount. It's not necessarily the 6% that's typical on 'normal' sales. When my grandparents sold their first house in California for $7.2mil, they paid $85,000 to the realtor (listing agent also sold it.)

Users who are viewing this thread