SVTP stock pick thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Anyone with some insight in PENN?
I bought some when they were under $37, they are now hovering around $65.
Should I hold out to see how the Pfizer news turns out, and maybe see 1 more big jump with PENN?

BYDDY as well. Paid $15, and they are up to $47.
Sell or hold?

Sell and rebuy when they drop from the new Biden covid lockdown.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Turned 20% of my portfolio back to cash. Decided to take my own advice and cash in the winners before whatever shit show Biden decides to do after swearing in. His covid czar spooked the market and me. Gonna keep my oil pony, as some things Biden would do would help big oil, and my dick is jammed in so far it doesn't really ****ing matter.

The big guys always react quicker when the shit really hits the fan, but I really don't want to ride the elevator all the way back down again, watching like a hawk.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Turned 20% of my portfolio back to cash. Decided to take my own advice and cash in the winners before whatever shit show Biden decides to do after swearing in. His covid czar spooked the market and me. Gonna keep my oil pony, as some things Biden would do would help big oil, and my dick is jammed in so far it doesn't really ****ing matter.

The big guys always react quicker when the shit really hits the fan, but I really don't want to ride the elevator all the way back down again, watching like a hawk.

I am fairly cash heavy atm myself. I am tempted to pick up some travel/leisure stuff before Moderna reports P3 vaccine progress. Could see another nice pump off decent news.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I am fairly cash heavy atm myself. I am tempted to pick up some travel/leisure stuff before Moderna reports P3 vaccine progress. Could see another nice pump off decent news.

The problem being that if Biden listens to his dickhead advisor and locks the country down for 6 weeks, the market is gonna tank.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
The problem being that if Biden listens to his dickhead advisor and locks the country down for 6 weeks, the market is gonna tank.

True, but Moderna is supposed to release P3 data in the next few days. Ride the short term pump and then get out with profit. I definitely want to cash out before January if things keep going the direction they are headed. Increased capital gains tax and lockdown incoming.

q6543

Established Member
Shout out to everyone in here buying the dip!!!
After dec18 and march20 we are breaking out of a 3 year consolidation.

Pedal to the metal!! People like to talk about the wealth gap... market says
"hold my beer!!"

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Shout out to everyone in here buying the dip!!!
After dec18 and march20 we are breaking out of a 3 year consolidation.

Pedal to the metal!! People like to talk about the wealth gap... market says
"hold my beer!!"

If the R's keep the senate and Biden locks down for 6 weeks, no. If Biden does the lockdown, there will definitely be a dip and a recovery, but it won't be a super V recovery.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Took some more winners and pulled my portfolio back to 30% cash. Pretty comfortable there and will wait and see how things shake out.

04YellowGT

Established Member
I think I'm going to put 10k in BABA. Anyone own or thinking about getting into with the drop in price because of the ANT IPO?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
What do you guys think about NIO? I got in at $26 and it’s now at $52...sell or hold?

I don't play with momentum stocks, but the amount of shares trading is phenomenal. Generally speaking, that means the share price can move fast, up and down. The thing about Chinese stocks is that there is literally no visibility on what is driving the price or what government actions may affect the stock for reasons known only to the Chinese.

Interesting fun fact is that my dad never bought a stock he didn't know in advance what price he would take his gain at. I drove him crazy by holding stock and not taking the gains he thought were good.

nxhappy

Established Member
What do you guys think about NIO? I got in at $26 and it’s now at $52...sell or hold?
SELL and take profit. RSI is high right now, it's going to drop soon IMO. Could be a big drop. NEVER bag hold stocks unless they are well known company you can trust IE Apple or MSFT.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I bought some XLE at like 33 back after the Rona tank. It hovers around 70 when things are “normal”.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

My son has XLE, he bought before the Rona/Saud/Russian shit show. He is holding it for now. I have put more money in oil stocks, really hoping the Sauds/Russians don't have another dick beating contest, it is definitely a gamble.

Users who are viewing this thread