SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
from about 64.75 it climbed quickly to about where it is now. what caused the big rise? does it have staying power here? how high can it climb? it was below $20 for a while before the jump.
Already back at $69, be careful lol

Last edited:

Fat Boss

Established Member
This totally reminds me of 1997 internet stocks. That summer I borrowed $2k on my credit card and within about six months had turned it into $16k. I decided that it was too easy and unsustainable, and sold everything. I think everyone knows what happened to those stocks after that.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Take a look at BFT

It's merging/ soon to be paysafe, sometime in the year and will compete in the market space vs paypal.

I don't usually recommend stocks because I don't want to be involved in peoples livelyhood, but I feel pretty good about this one and have already made 50% return (bought at $12) with it.

Paypal market cap is 100 bil.

Huge room to grow for paysafe even of it only does remotely well.
Now that PayPal is in Crypto I decided to buy 3 shares. They are going to make a killing in Crypto alone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C2tuck

Established Member
Man, what a ride. Hope you got out with a ton of cash!

Nope. Still in, don’t think this is near over yet. Have my sell parameters already set-up. Actually stopped watching it. Lol. My buddy has been texting me the updates. He was too scared to jump in.

No different then buying half a Bitcoin a couple weeks ago. **** it.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Nope. Still in, don’t think this is near over yet. Have my sell parameters already set-up. Actually stopped watching it. Lol. My buddy has been texting me the updates. He was too scared to jump in.

No different then buying half a Bitcoin a couple weeks ago. **** it.
I was too scared as well. I saw it hit 95-100 and I said nah, it's over, then like 10 minutes later it was over $130 and I was like damn!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
GME has r/wallstreetbets to thank for literally 95% of this and it's ****ing over the big guys, which is their goal.

I wouldn't buy into it unless you want to be part of that, or if you believe, like the WSB guys do, it's going to $1000. They are buying all they can afford and holding the shares to **** over the shorts.

Also, NOK had actual money go into it today, and WSB picked up on that. So it could get pumped like they did with GME, or BB.

C2tuck

Established Member
GME has r/wallstreetbets to thank for literally 95% of this and it's ****ing over the big guys, which is their goal.

I wouldn't buy into it unless you want to be part of that, or if you believe, like the WSB guys do, it's going to $1000. They are buying all they can afford and holding the shares to **** over the shorts.

Also, NOK had actual money go into it today, and WSB picked up on that. So it could get pumped like they did with GME, or BB.

Well I’m all about making money and have been dabbling in the stock market for a while now. My plan is to grow wealth, and that is achieved faster if you have more “free” money to play with. I plan to make as much as I can off this to roll into other investments and watch them grow.

There are people throwing everything they have in this, literally their entire 401k’s, HELOC’s, or leveraging their homes. I’m not that desperate, greedy, or stupid. I throw in what I can afford to lose.

Do I believe in making money? Uh...yeah. Do I believe in ****ing over the big guys? Meh. Don’t really care to be honest. Guess they shouldn’t have over bought what they couldn’t cover. They want to bitch and whine about a group of individuals that agree with each other and support making substantial, some even life changing amounts of money, because they don’t think it’s fair? ****em! WSB is playing by their rules and these are the same people who have been manipulating stock prices ever since they figured out they could. Trust me...none of them will be living on the street. Bankrupt, maybe. Jobless, maybe. Ego bruised and reputation scared, most definitely.

Do I think it will go to $1000? I have no idea, but if people keep buying and holding, it’s very possible. It’s simple supply and demand.

So, I’m not sure what I and many others believe in that you don’t, but I’d love to hear your take on it.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
AMLM has had a pretty nice rise over the last few days. It’s a pink sheet stock for a lithium mining company out of Nevada. With this administration pushing EV’s it may be something to look into.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
So, I’m not sure what I and many others believe in that you don’t, but I’d love to hear your take on it.

It's a meme stock, huge volatility, and now it's trading for far more than it's actually worth.

Is there money to scalp? Yeah, for sure. But if you buy in now, the shorts walk away and everyone on WSB rushes to take their profits, it could hurt.

But trading is one of those things that people have their own ways of doing it. I have surely missed out on some big wins but my goal is to never have a big loss.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
NOK is weird.

$33m went into calls yesterday and there was a ton of chatter on WSB about it. I wonder if it was intentional by the big funds to try to steal the attention away from GME.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Is GME worthing jumping into now, or is it too late? Was hoping to see it dip a bit today, but its just not happening yet.

MG0h3

Established Member
Is GME worthing jumping into now, or is it too late? Was hoping to see it dip a bit today, but its just not happening yet.
I haven’t looked at the chart but I wouldn’t want to buy it unless I had my finger on the sell button.

When the group decides to sell, it’ll be a blood bath.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It's over $230 now.

Elon tweeted "gamestonk" with a link to WSB.

This is madness.

From what I'm reading, if it closes over $115 on friday, the shorts will have to cover their positions, so there will be millions of shares bought at whatever the price is that day.

The stock price will run hard.

Monday morning will be the biggest sell off you've ever seen.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Over $240 now, people are piling in. Apparently, it's all over Tiktok, the Chinese like to gamble, saw some Germans talking about it, now Musk's followers are all over it.

I can't stop laughing at this.

Users who are viewing this thread