SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
AMZN is my biggest stock currently, they will only grow from here on out. I got my first share at 1400 which has more than doubled. I have 8.4 shares now and 4 in BABA. :)

Have you seen this? I sure hope this is a hedge or mistake by his bot. Scares me that Bezos just stepped down and now this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat Boss

Established Member
With all the talk about semiconductors being in a shortage and limiting the production of a lot of end use items, I pushed some more money to FSELX this morning. That's Fidelity's mutual fund for semiconductors. It's a good way to play the sector without over-exposure to a single stock. I already have over-exposure with my Lam stock.

FSELX - Fidelity ® Select Semiconductors Portfolio | Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Select Semiconductors (FSELX) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Have you seen this? I sure hope this is a hedge or mistake by his bot. Scares me that Bezos just stepped down and now this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not really enough volume for me to be too worried. Especially with how cheap those are.

DarkMach1

Established Member
what is the long term forecast with NAKD? can it get to $3 or higher?

doubt it. Maybe $2 if they can do good in their attempt to take their business more towards E-commerce. $3 was very inflated and heavily influenced by the whole GME thing.

DarkMach1

Established Member
I'd be happy with that. I got in at the high end during the whole GME deal. I'd be happy with $2

I’m in at 1.62 when it was coming down. Should’ve averaged down when it hit a buck. Live and learn. I’d also be very happy at 2

DarkMach1

Established Member
Hit $2 this morning.

knew it. But I got out just before $2 fearing a big sell off. And a pretty nasty article was posted questioning why people would put so much money on a useless company or something like that.

Last edited:

Fat Boss

Established Member
We at Lam Research had another great quarter and year. The CEO in the all employee meeting said he's never seen a market where all segments are looking as good as they do. The beauty of our company is no matter who wins the software OR hardware "wars," Lam will win. We've been growing market share for years, and continue to do so in a rapidly expanding market. In a nutshell, we make the machines that make computer chips.

Take a look at the chart at 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and maximum timeframes. BTW, Cramer loves us- and we're on sale. American company.

Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

Go Go LRCX, up over 5% this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread