SVTP stock pick thread.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
I just sold all of my stocks on Robinhood and those ****ers even made that annoying never again will use them. Anybody have any suggestions for which platform to ise when i wanna start over again?

venmos1

Established Member
I just sold all of my stocks on Robinhood and those ****ers even made that annoying never again will use them. Anybody have any suggestions for which platform to ise when i wanna start over again?

I use webull. its really simple and basic imo. im new to trading and have bought and sold already. you can also link bank account so you dont have to go to the bank and wire transfer funds (like kraken for example). I almost went with RH and now im glad i didnt.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I went with TradeStation.

It's no where near as sexy as robinhood is. The beauty of those shit stains was how easy it was to see basic info and figure out different parts of the app.

TradeStation has free trades and is .60/contract which can get a little expensive. Their orders fill a lot faster than robinhood though, it is also a pain in the ass to start an account but I think they had a massive uptick in new accounts after what RH did.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have sell limits set at $12, $12.70, $30 and $150 on my shares. I'm 99% sure we will see $24 minimum this year

Edit, thIs was in response to NOVN

and 马云没有自杀

Now that's what I want to hear! I'll just keep holding. Where are you getting your info from?

Fat Boss

Established Member
If any of you are using Fidelity, this mutual fund has been a stellar performer. I've move a large amount of my retirement 401k into it at this point. And OMG how about that LRCX? :D

This fidelity fund has averaged 30%/year for 5 years. You might be able to buy it through other brokerages. It's currently trading at about $47.

Fidelity ® Growth Company Commingled Pool Class 3

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Don't follow every post on stocks. I followed @Svtkidd23's pick of CLF back in 2016. I cashed out a couple of months ago, but this stock was stuck under $10 for a good 4 years. Finally made decent dough and had to pull the trigger before it dipped again. That was a close one!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
For sure. One must wonder what would have happened if trading sites wouldn't have restricted the buys and sells of the WSB "attack" as the funds called it. Bubble? Who knows, now that we all know it's a rigged system and they can do whatever they want to us.

I am going more defensive and hoping I am smart enough to bail early. I do not want to ride through a 58%+ portfolio drop again. There are some EU countries that are just time bombs waiting to go, it could be ugly and fast when it goes down.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I keep saying I'm going to pull the plug on one of my brokerage accounts, but the gains keep climbing. Perhaps this is the week.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Reading the replies over the last few weeks with RH buying fiasco, along with the wait from others service sites. I cringe that was just a trial run for when it's time to sell.
The excuses and articles of explanations are already written.

Rosco3

Established Member
I got started when the pandemic hit. I took a huge loss and now seeing huge gains. Anyone else weary of a huge drop?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread