SVTP stock pick thread.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
How on earth did you time this??
Group on Facebook .. one guy posted about it. He actually thinks it’ll hit $50.. idk about that

i post my calls.. they post theirs .. sometimes we get lucky.. sometimes not.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Hell my BEKE stock was out of boredom .. same with LX.

days like today at work we’re a shit show and it was a 21 hour shift ..

I literally just go through the alphabet. Like BEKE.. I typed in “ b “ and just went down the line .. just learned charts .. etc .. beke looked good, and it’s treated me very well these last 2 weeks.

same with ANY.. I found out then spent an hour researching it.. learned their plan. Bought in.. have made some bucks

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
ET bought enable. So.. ET could be a good long term buy :)

I also bought into WDH today

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just through some money at all these...I'll see where they stand in a month. All related to the chip shortage.
Funds.PNG

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
So buddy just showed me an article

ANY predicted to be 24 by end of October. Their “ mining” tech … is claiming they can mine a Bitcoin for $4k.. so spend 4K .. make 46k…. If they continue this… it’ll be looking good

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Two more to watch ..
If you have a lot of money to throw at it.. check out “ BIDU” .. apparently they are controlling a bit part of Chinese commerce and won’t fall under same fines of anti trust that Ali Baba did.

another for us small time guys.. check out “SKLZ”

nxhappy

Established Member
Hell my BEKE stock was out of boredom .. same with LX.

days like today at work we’re a shit show and it was a 21 hour shift ..

I literally just go through the alphabet. Like BEKE.. I typed in “ b “ and just went down the line .. just learned charts .. etc .. beke looked good, and it’s treated me very well these last 2 weeks.

same with ANY.. I found out then spent an hour researching it.. learned their plan. Bought in.. have made some bucks
to understand calls and puts you should learn about a few indicators. Mainly simple moving avg line, RSI, MACD, bollinger. They are literally just lines but huge indicators of a pump or a dump. Once the bar crosses above the bar, it's ****ing game time. We are still a bull market but September is the death taker of all months in the year so be careful. I recommend Think or Swim for charting.

nxhappy

Established Member
That’s what I keep doijg.
Not making a shit ton but it’s adding up
good news I looked at the 180 day charts for the stock market. It took a decent dip and the RSI is low which is good for buyers. It might drop a little this month but for the near future it should be lookin good. Buy and hold !

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I'm trying to remember the last time a American executive just outright came out and said organized crime is affecting earnings.

Let me guess, there are a lot of Kroger stores in CA.

Kroger CEO: Organized crime, supply chain issues compressed margins

• Kroger (NYSE:KR) CEO Rodney McMullen said Friday that the gross margin compression that contributed to poor reception for the grocery chain's latest earnings report stemmed from supply-chain pressures and shoplifting that involved organized crime.
  • Speaking to CNBC, McMullen also predicted 2%-3% inflation for the rest of the year for the company's inputs. He added that the chain can pass most of the costs associated with increased commodities prices to its customers.
  • Kroger shares dropped more than 7% on Friday even though the company reported earnings and revenue that nominally topped expectations.
  • The company's margins decreased by 60 basis points, and many investors apparently saw that as their cue to take profits on the stock after KR ran up 24% in the two months heading into the earnings report.
  • McMullen told CNBC that half of the margin decline came as a result of disruptions in Kroger's supply chain, which drove up costs. The other half came from a rise in stolen products fueled by an increased prevalence of organized crime.
  • McMullen said shoplifting by organized crime has become more prevalent in the past year or two. He added that he has been working with other retailers and law-enforcement authorities to counter the problem.
  • The CEO suggested that technology might make it easier for criminals to sell their ill-gotten products, making "shrinkage" – the industry term for merchandise lost to theft – a bigger problem.
  • "In the past, it would have been more flea markets, much harder to sell," he said. "[But] if you look at the current market, it's much easier to sell in the market."

Users who are viewing this thread