SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
If you ever need a good ****in, buy BOIL in premarket or hold overnight...I've never seen so many fakeouts on one ticker
4302b2b48cb510f7c31a5468cd07225b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Haha ya I checked last night before bed and Nat gas was up. Wake up and it shit the bed.

Commodities traders making their money

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Saleen498

Established Member
Question for you guys on MULN, I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times here. Do you guys believe in the product? Seems like the company is just diluting the OS in order to stay afloat. Would love to hear you guy’s input.
It's good for flipping. Dilution is heavy right now. The scam artist CEO is going to issue 5 billion shares total killing the price then do a 25 for reverse split in September. Most likely the price will play between 8 cents soon and a high spike of maybe mid 50 cents before September to lure in new bag holders before the R/S. My strategy with fgus is buy now, sell 60% on 90% runs. Happens every few months here. Leave the bag and see what happens.
As far as the product, No, I 1000% do not believe in it. I would never buy it and I dont think it will last. It it rebadged Chinese crap that they are throwing airbags in and stamping a VIN on. That being said, there are a huge amount of people who bought the Yaris and geo metro. This will be a cheap fill for a largely untapped cheap market that will eventually be replaced with a higher quality product by another company. I'm just there to flip pennies and hold someone else's bags until the production actually starts.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Ended up buying 300 shares of Schw yesterday at 56.5.

So, if they end up collapsing, it's on me.

This relatively short term buy, depending on the market. My hope is that it rebounds close to 75-78(pre SVB) and then sell it. In this market, don't want to stay in a bank stock too long, but think there could be a nice little gain here.
What’s your time horizon and target gain?

And how greedy vs measured are you?

Buying opportunity right now. Ticker is BOIL.

Has a little support @4.93 area. You could start buying in but keep a little on those side in case you need to average down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RUNVS?

Established Member
Picked up another 50 shares of Harley Davidson (HOG) today at $39.10 per share. My broker sees the potential for a 25-30% gain coming soon. The 1.75% dividend is just a bonus.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Picked up another 50 shares of Harley Davidson (HOG) today at $39.10 per share. My broker sees the potential for a 25-30% gain coming soon. The 1.75% dividend is just a bonus.
Ford and GM are looking pretty good also

MG0h3

Established Member
Ended up buying 300 shares of Schw yesterday at 56.5.

So, if they end up collapsing, it's on me.

This relatively short term buy, depending on the market. My hope is that it rebounds close to 75-78(pre SVB) and then sell it. In this market, don't want to stay in a bank stock too long, but think there could be a nice little gain here.

I’m going to pick up some BOA soon. It’ll be Bank of Government before anything happens to it.

RUNVS?

Established Member
I just got finished browsing through my portfolio and these are my top five holdings......
  1. Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Up 124.12%
  2. Proctor & Gamble (PG): Up 62.21%
  3. Pepsico (PEP): Up 61.43%
  4. Chevron (CVX): Up 44.79%
  5. Apple (AAPL): Up 29.42%
These are my bottom five....
  1. Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG): Down 62.77%
  2. Kraft Heinz (KHC): Down 50.25%
  3. PayPal Holdings (PYPL): Down 41.22%
  4. Baidu Inc. (BIDU): Down 39.53%
  5. Molson Coors (TAP): Down 34.54%
Overall, my account was up $5,188.45 today, and has gained over $9,500 so far this week.
Needless to say, I'm elated and I'm just hoping it can continue its upward trend.

MG0h3

Established Member
I damn near bought at the bottom when I added 1000 shares at 3.98. I still think it's going lower before higher.

Hard to say. 2.20s is historically off the charts low. I’m in at 4.65 average.

I try not to be greedy and I’m doing really well so far this year. But ****, I missed @45k in profit on KOLD when I sold @6MAR.

Just never know when these things are gonna launch one way or the other

Fat Boss

Established Member
Hard to say. 2.20s is historically off the charts low. I’m in at 4.65 average.

I try not to be greedy and I’m doing really well so far this year. But ****, I missed @45k in profit on KOLD when I sold @6MAR.

Just never know when these things are gonna launch one way or the other

If we ignore 2020, in 2016 it hit a low of $1.70 while spending 6 or 7 months below $2.30 or so. My concern is that the whole damn world is geared up to produce as much nat gas as possible right now, demand be damned. Oh well. If it drops to $1.70 I'll just keep buying.

MG0h3

Established Member
If we ignore 2020, in 2016 it hit a low of $1.70 while spending 6 or 7 months below $2.30 or so. My concern is that the whole damn world is geared up to produce as much nat gas as possible right now, demand be damned. Oh well. If it drops to $1.70 I'll just keep buying.

I don’t try and swing for the fences anymore. I’ve missed so much on just regular equities doing that. Greed…..

Hear you on the demand. If it gets too cheap, people will stop producing though and shitcan expansion plans.

Hoping to see gas hit 2.50s in the next week or so and I’ll rotate to KOLD.

Gas hit upper 6/low 7s back around 2011 or something. Keep forgetting to look into that.

Playing around with options on it to.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Any of you stockholders ever participate in shareholder voting? I'm not a trader per se, mostly a long term holder, so I usually vote.

Users who are viewing this thread