SVTP stock pick thread.

RUNVS?

Established Member
I've got my broker looking at Blink Charging (BLNK). It's damn near at its 52-week low ($7.34) and 75% off its 52-week high ($29.99). A nice discount there.

If I start getting my social security payments within the next month, I'm going to put about $10,000 in cash back into my IRA. We could use that to go fishing with.

MG0h3

Established Member
i was looking into covered calls the other day, would be nice to reduce my cost basis…again lol

It doesn’t actually reduce your cost basis. Just generates income.

Do some research on how it works but when selling covered calls, you’re only risk is someone exercising the contract (you sell your shares at strike) and you missing out on the underlying stock price going above strike.

Options are leveraged so only sell calls on stocks you own (covered). Your defined loss at the beginning is the amount strike is below you cost basis per share, if you choose. You can pick a strike above your cost basis but we’re all upside down on this beyatch lol.

Undefined loss would be if you have to sell at strike when the price of the stock is above that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
Uncle Warren loading up on Occidental. Owns almost 25% of the shares now. Has received regulatory permission to acquire 50%.

T56LS102

Established Member
bbby... yes, no question this company going BK but man, if some sort of miracle happens and this thing get squeezed, I just bought a few at $0.47 just to roll the dice

Saleen498

Established Member
Averaging down on MULN is paying off. I'll sell 40% at .33 and set it aside for the next collapse.

Also taking advice here and started buying into BOIL. Going to stick with the "double position on 6% red days, sell half on 8% green days"

RUNVS?

Established Member
I own 300 shares of BHP Group (BHP). Bought in three years ago at $39.30 per share and it's been a good holding to have in my portfolio. I've taken profits several times over the years and still have my original 300 shares.

MG0h3

Established Member
I own 300 shares of BHP Group (BHP). Bought in three years ago at $39.30 per share and it's been a good holding to have in my portfolio. I've taken profits several times over the years and still have my original 300 shares.

Wish I would’ve sold at 70 lol.

Oh well. Solid dividends and selling covered calls on it.

Anyone know why certain companies options are only available monthly for about 6-8 months?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread