SVTP stock pick thread.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Here we go again!

AMC Entertainment Holdings (NYSE:AMC) +19%. GameStop (NYSE:GME) +18%.

lmfao. Stop copy and paste I literally said this TWELVE days ago in THIS thread. It’s almost like the stupid guy that believes in crypto might have learned a thing or two lol

This is why you’re behind the times on crypto. You rely on your copy paste for everything.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
lmfao. Stop copy and paste I literally said this TWELVE days ago in THIS thread. It’s almost like the stupid guy that believes in crypto might have learned a thing or two lol

This is why you’re behind the times on crypto. You rely on your copy paste for everything.

The stupid guy doesn't need to risk his assets on crypto, he's doing just fine. Young guys in crypto is great, just make sure you have the timing figured out.

Just put me on ignore, never have to see another "copy & paste" ever again. You'll feel much better.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
The stupid guy doesn't need to risk his assets on crypto, he's doing just fine. Young guys in crypto is great, just make sure you have the timing figured out.

Just put me on ignore, never have to see another "copy & paste" ever again. You'll feel much better.

I’d never ignore ya. I promise

mysteed

Established Member
Bought AMC back when it was SUPER cheap before the reddit hype and sold it recently. Same with GME. Thanks reddit meme stonks!

I'll wait for it to crash and then do the same thing again.

1320goat

Established Member
I purchased a large pile of both amc and gme when it was very low. I'm doing very well today. Where does the train stop? My financial planner told me to avoid these stocks, so I'm doing this on my own. Everything else, he handles.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ya'll have any thoughts on ABML as a possible longer hold? I see it's slid back down into the low $2s. Was debating throwing a grand at it and see what happens

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I purchased a large pile of both amc and gme when it was very low. I'm doing very well today. Where does the train stop? My financial planner told me to avoid these stocks, so I'm doing this on my own. Everything else, he handles.

Thats the million dollar question! When will it stop?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Both face serious long term headwinds due to debt and how the world works post pandemic and technology wise.

Whenever you short term trade you look at your target with ice cold dispassion, it has no ****s to give about your money and you should feel the same way about owning it. The best strategy is to have a target gain before you even buy. You want to make XX% in XX time and if it doesn't meet either, you dump it and move to the next target. The hardest thing to do is sell when it hits your goal and might have more legs. Ignore the regret and take the gain.

EDIT: sometimes it is fun to hold a small position just to see what happens, I am guilty of that.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
thanks... its such a weird thing though when companies that have never turned profit/are actually losing money hand over fist still end up with sky high valuations/stock pricing.

It's a reflection of the amount of liquidity injected by the Fed, it leads to all sorts of distortions and zombies.

q6543

Established Member
GME and AMC have been truly impressive to watch.
The volume on AMC today is insane, I personally wouldn't touch either now, but that's just my bias.

When they begin to go sideways/decline for a few days, that money poured into crypto last time.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i am now no longer surprised to see AMC going up after reading about the amount of $40 6/18 calls...193k looks like right now

venmos1

Established Member
have you guys looked into amc and the amount of synthetic shares that exist? we are talking billions of synthetics that need to be replaced with real stocks. some are saying a billion a month since january alone. retail investors own around 80% of all shares. this is squeezing, not a regular stock play. we will see 5 maybe 6 figures. the biggest squeeze in history. the amount of fukery that exists and is still existing is astounding. anyone who has or will sell below $1k will be kicking themselves. Just my opinion.

q6543

Established Member
Interesting point on the synthetics, this year has really exposed systemic flaws in the market mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread