SVTP stock pick thread.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’m so tempted to sell my ETH and doge and get back into AMC

my luck would be the day I sell my doge is the day it makes its run

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
GTT blew the **** up from 1.94 to 2.95

hope some of you bought in when I called it a few days ago ! Made a quick $100

venmos1

Established Member
I’m so tempted to sell my ETH and doge and get back into AMC

my luck would be the day I sell my doge is the day it makes its run
Do you know the potential of AMC? You really think Doge is going to give you the same returns?? $5000 a share is very easily attainable and if the govt stays out and lets this thing do its thing naturally, the numbers will be much bigger. The need to buy the float 10 or more times over because of all the synthetic shares. Dont think im doubting crypto, because im not. i purchased some a while ago and sold to go all in on amc. And once i cash out of amc, ill be going in heavy with ada, eth and maybe btc. Dont take my word for it. Its your money, do your own research. retail investors own over 80% of amc. we have what they need. supply and demand. good luck!!

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Do you know the potential of AMC? You really think Doge is going to give you the same returns?? $5000 a share is very easily attainable and if the govt stays out and lets this thing do its thing naturally, the numbers will be much bigger. The need to buy the float 10 or more times over because of all the synthetic shares. Dont think im doubting crypto, because im not. i purchased some a while ago and sold to go all in on amc. And once i cash out of amc, ill be going in heavy with ada, eth and maybe btc. Dont take my word for it. Its your money, do your own research. retail investors own over 80% of amc. we have what they need. supply and demand. good luck!!

potential of wheee it’s at ? No.

but I know when it was $2 a share in 2020 it would go up. It’s not millionaire money… but some are obvious up to $60 no way. But way above the $2 it once was during the pandemic.

problem is these meme stocks.. like ORP, up 1000% in 3 hours.. ain’t no predicting that.

I’m still learning for sure.. but starting to notice some trends for quick bucks. Didn’t want to act like I know all if I did, my bad.

just trying to learn how to make decent calls.

venmos1

Established Member
potential of wheee it’s at ? No.

but I know when it was $2 a share in 2020 it would go up. It’s not millionaire money… but some are obvious up to $60 no way. But way above the $2 it once was during the pandemic.

problem is these meme stocks.. like ORP, up 1000% in 3 hours.. ain’t no predicting that.

I’m still learning for sure.. but starting to notice some trends for quick bucks. Didn’t want to act like I know all if I did, my bad.

just trying to learn how to make decent calls.
not sure what your first sentence is supposed to say. AMC is not a normal stock play. its a squeeze play. HF have shorted it beyond oblivion. they tried to bankrupt it. Its the second of wallstreet bets squeezes. difference here is that retail investors own over 80% of the shares. Another thing discovered was they have created millions of synthetic shares. So when it comes time to pay their debts, they will have to buy tons and tons of shares to find enough authentic ones to fulfill their debts. The fukery that is going on with amc is phenomenal. they under estimated the community and we figured out how to defeat them. hold. they need to buy shares to fulfill their shorts. supply and demand. thats a squeeze. We all know amc isnt worth 60 or 50 or 40. this is a squeeze. it will probably be the biggest squeeze in history. there are that many shorts and that many synthetics. The govt siding with the corruption and limiting this is the only thing that will keep prices below 6 figures. The majority of holders know the situation and are holding. will people sell at 100 and 1000? sure. but we feel the majority will hold for life changing money. time will tell.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
My first sentence was .. no way to predict the huge squeeze

easy to predict it would go up from $2

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
not sure what your first sentence is supposed to say. AMC is not a normal stock play. its a squeeze play. HF have shorted it beyond oblivion. they tried to bankrupt it. Its the second of wallstreet bets squeezes. difference here is that retail investors own over 80% of the shares. Another thing discovered was they have created millions of synthetic shares. So when it comes time to pay their debts, they will have to buy tons and tons of shares to find enough authentic ones to fulfill their debts. The fukery that is going on with amc is phenomenal. they under estimated the community and we figured out how to defeat them. hold. they need to buy shares to fulfill their shorts. supply and demand. thats a squeeze. We all know amc isnt worth 60 or 50 or 40. this is a squeeze. it will probably be the biggest squeeze in history. there are that many shorts and that many synthetics. The govt siding with the corruption and limiting this is the only thing that will keep prices below 6 figures. The majority of holders know the situation and are holding. will people sell at 100 and 1000? sure. but we feel the majority will hold for life changing money. time will tell.
while i don't disagree with you, and don't know enough to, i feel govt will step in before it pays out that many people THAT much money. read a blurb that said out of the 80% of retail ownership, the average is 120 shares...when you times that by as much money as i'm seeing thrown around per share...well, i don't think they can pay us all lol.

but i sure as shit hope you're right!

lilcoop03

Established Member
I just picked up some CLOV for under $13. Got a few shares of AMC just to join the fun

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think AMC will be a bumpy hell of a ride until we return to some sort of normalcy. Then it will correct and stable out to pre-Covid numbers. I put in 7K a few months ago then 3K last week. I’m sitting at 30K….that’s amazing. I’ll hold for another squeeze but not sure I’ll stick around after that one….time will tell.

venmos1

Established Member
while i don't disagree with you, and don't know enough to, i feel govt will step in before it pays out that many people THAT much money. read a blurb that said out of the 80% of retail ownership, the average is 120 shares...when you times that by as much money as i'm seeing thrown around per share...well, i don't think they can pay us all lol.

but i sure as shit hope you're right!
you see that they have released the dark pool data. basically showing how exchanges would hold buys and sells and report them as needed. basically moving the price as needed for profits. got calls to hit this target....ok move these over here, hold this many etc. The money these hf and mm have made is astronomical. Pair that with the 67 trillion or so in insurance money. The money is there. The biggest issue i have with this all is what we are talking about. This manipulation and corruption has been going on for a long time. the shorting of amc off the records has been going on for a long time. the amount of synthetic shares created is insane and has been going on for a long time. They all knew this as they were doing it. they thought they would be able to get the majority of share holders to sell so they could buy and come current on their debts. BUT, whats the alternative? you cant always assume it will go in your favor. what if it doesnt??? well here we are. they fukd up. They should pay. If it drains every single last cent from their worth then so be it. If the govt has to pay out then so be it. They all conspired in this. they all knew about it. Why should the market and process be adjusted to fit the criminals? What about all the short squeezes that have happened in the past...did they limit those? nope. But they should this time because it will cost them so much more? Well then, stop breaking the law. stop robbing from people. People have lost homes, etc over this crap. There should be outrage over what is being uncovered. Us little retailers figured out their game and beat them. But we should be limited in the amount we make? Hell no.

but we know how the govt works.....so time will tell.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
you see that they have released the dark pool data. basically showing how exchanges would hold buys and sells and report them as needed. basically moving the price as needed for profits. got calls to hit this target....ok move these over here, hold this many etc. The money these hf and mm have made is astronomical. Pair that with the 67 trillion or so in insurance money. The money is there. The biggest issue i have with this all is what we are talking about. This manipulation and corruption has been going on for a long time. the shorting of amc off the records has been going on for a long time. the amount of synthetic shares created is insane and has been going on for a long time. They all knew this as they were doing it. they thought they would be able to get the majority of share holders to sell so they could buy and come current on their debts. BUT, whats the alternative? you cant always assume it will go in your favor. what if it doesnt??? well here we are. they fukd up. They should pay. If it drains every single last cent from their worth then so be it. If the govt has to pay out then so be it. They all conspired in this. they all knew about it. Why should the market and process be adjusted to fit the criminals? What about all the short squeezes that have happened in the past...did they limit those? nope. But they should this time because it will cost them so much more? Well then, stop breaking the law. stop robbing from people. People have lost homes, etc over this crap. There should be outrage over what is being uncovered. Us little retailers figured out their game and beat them. But we should be limited in the amount we make? Hell no.

Can you imagine being those guys and getting burned by a bunch of "normal folk"? They have to be losing their minds over this.

venmos1

Established Member
Can you imagine being those guys and getting burned by a bunch of "normal folk"? They have to be losing their minds over this.
I know. there are quite a few memes floating around about it. But really, its the group effort that will win this war. The collective power is insane. they did not see that or underestmated it. they have shook plenty of sellers. but the majority is holding. the spreading of dd and info via social media in full effect.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

i fully agree with you, i'm simply skeptical on the govt doing what's right vs what they're buddies need them to do.

watched "the big short" the other night and the end is nauseating...they NEVER learn, nor are held accountable it seems

Users who are viewing this thread