SVTP stock pick thread.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Also Duolingo is going public. May jump in on that. They are being backed by googles parent company

mariusvt

Established Member
I was watching xela yesterday as well... Jumped in a little early today before it bottomed so a little upside down at the moment and before I saw they were doing an offering. We'll see where it goes this afternoon.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Who thinks there will be another AMC squeeze? I had about 8 grand in there the last day it squeezed and that day it turned into 30K. I now have about 70K in AMC hoping for another "rare" squeeze. Wouldn't it be exciting.....if it did? Raptor or Shelby? HMMMMMM

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Who thinks there will be another AMC squeeze? I had about 8 grand in there the last day it squeezed and that day it turned into 30K. I now have about 70K in AMC hoping for another "rare" squeeze. Wouldn't it be exciting.....if it did? Raptor or Shelby? HMMMMMM

I’m still in MRIN. Seeing what it’ll do. Wish I would have got in literally a week and a half ago and would have made 10x my investment

I’m also watching “ CURV “ .. why ? Because it’s fat chick apparel and with VS going like it is.. fat chicks may need a backup plan

venmos1

Established Member
its going to squeeze huge. soon. im expecting 5k to 15k a share. maybe will see some higher. hold baby hold. we bout to get MOASS

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
its going to squeeze huge. soon. im expecting 5k to 15k a share. maybe will see some higher. hold baby hold. we bout to get MOASS
That would make my world right there...we'll see! I'd pull a good bit out for some crypto investment for sure.

venmos1

Established Member
That would make my world right there...we'll see! I'd pull a good bit out for some crypto investment for sure.
yep. ill be going pretty heavy in btc, cardano and eth after the squeeze. Word is, margin calls start this week. Could last a few days. expect some volatility. could run to $1k then drop to 400 to try to shake people to sell. then could sit for a bit to try to make people think its over. there are way too many synthetics to go through. ive read tons of people saying they are waiting for 50k plus. it may get there, but they may not buy at that price. they will just wait or manipulate the price to their liking. i feel pretty safe in the 5-10k range. im hoping to catch a big spike so i can sell a couple hundred, then see a big drop so i can buy more to increase my position. will be risky so i wont chance more than a couple hundred shares. i will def hold 50 or so for the peak. never know.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i sure hope you're right @venmos1 , i've been considering selling enough to cover my original position and letting the rest ride...so no matter what happens at that point i can't lose lol...but i feel like i'm throwing away money if i do.

safety third!

venmos1

Established Member
i sure hope you're right @venmos1 , i've been considering selling enough to cover my original position and letting the rest ride...so no matter what happens at that point i can't lose lol...but i feel like i'm throwing away money if i do.

safety third!
im convinced. im holding. they have yet to cover anything. the amounts they owe are insane. and im sure its worse than we all know.

q6543

Established Member
mechanics make that impossible.

But lots of people making a killing writing calls on their shares.

Although the IV is crushing down now

venmos1

Established Member
You don't seriously believe AMC will go to $5k/share, do you?
I do. this isnt a regular stock. its a squeeze play. there are millions of synthetic shares that need to be paid back. retail owns over 80%. supply and demand. Where they gonna get the shares? cant keep making them up.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I do. this isnt a regular stock. its a squeeze play. there are millions of synthetic shares that need to be paid back. retail owns over 80%. supply and demand. Where they gonna get the shares? cant keep making them up.

I understand it is a squeeze play, but if the smart money thought it'd get anywhere near $5k/share, then it'd be a lot closer to $5k/share rather than the ~$50/share it currently trades for.

One would think that management's decision to not increase the share count yesterday would be a catalyst for a higher value, but even that didn't nudge the stock up. I'm long on AMC, but I don't think it'll go north of $100. I hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread