SVTP stock pick thread.

q6543

Established Member
Screenshot_20221202-152746_TradingView.jpg
Good luck on this chart guys... are ya playing for a bounce or the reverse split decay?

IF you wanted to risk exposure just sell OTM puts and if you get assigned at least you'll own it with the roll down credits.

Hell, you can sell ATM February puts for 5.50 right now.
That's a free 30% while you wait.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice swing trades fellas. Do you watch BOIL for when the momentum flips the opposite direction I'm guessing?

MG0h3

Established Member
View attachment 1771885
Good luck on this chart guys... are ya playing for a bounce or the reverse split decay?

IF you wanted to risk exposure just sell OTM puts and if you get assigned at least you'll own it with the roll down credits.

Wait a sec…what happened mr permabull shitcoin lover?

You just posted a chart that at leaves out what happened when nat gas went from 7.50 down to 3.00, which is exactly what I’m looking for again.

How convenient.

Now wonder you make yourself believe shitcoins are a good idea. Going to turn into the biggest financial fraud ever if you aren’t lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RUNVS?

Established Member
The collapse of Celsius and FTX is having a ripple effect on crypto throughout the market. The holders at the top of the pyramids have apparently already started pulling out. Look for digital currency to drop below $10,000.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ahhhhh.. got it got it.

Ya whenever I see a steep change without corresponding fundamentals I Google for stock splits.

You’ll always see news about XYZ lingering but for some reason stock splits fall off the radar really quick and the charts cover it up on some platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Fat Boss

Established Member
View attachment 1771885

Nice swing trades fellas. Do you watch BOIL for when the momentum flips the opposite direction I'm guessing?

Just playing the bounce. Just checked and it's trading at $19.82 this morning. I'm not looking at BOIL. I'll probably sell a chunk at some point, then hope the rest goes higher and higher as the world eventually overproduces natural gas.

Users who are viewing this thread