SVT's in Newport News/Hampton Roads

TORQJNKY

If anyone is interested...SEVMC has their spring all makes and models show this weekend.

When: Saturday 11 May 2013 at 09:00 AM Ends: Saturday 11 May 2013 at 04:00 PM

$20 registration prior to April 27, 2013 and $25 registration day of show from 9 am until noon. RAIN DATE May 12. This will be a judged show with 25+ classes. Dash plaques, DJ, 50/50 raffle and door prizes.

All proceeds benefit Love and Caring Ministries

strict9

Established Member
TRQJNKY,

I didn't get a chance to register and just saw this, but there will be a place to register tomorrow AM?

shb5007

Established Member
We should all meet up.

There is a FREE car show October 6th at Rick's Cheesesteak Shop in Newport News.

Great food...

Brian95SVT

Established Member
I'm down to hang out now that my car is actually worth looking at, haha. Still slow though.

Does anyone go to the Cars & Coffee events? I want to go out to one, I've never been. That or maybe Jenros in VA Beach over the weekend.

buentellomma

Established Member
I'm down to hang out now that my car is actually worth looking at, haha. Still slow though.

Does anyone go to the Cars & Coffee events? I want to go out to one, I've never been. That or maybe Jenros in VA Beach over the weekend.

Im also down to meet up with some fellow cobra owners

Brian95SVT

Established Member
I'll most likely be going out to Jenros Saturday

Won't be able to make it Sunday though. One of my brother inlaws is leaving for boot camp on Tuesday so we are trying to spend as much time with him as we can before he leaves.

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Well, I am here and there are a ton of nice cars around... unfornately my Viper is staying in FL. There is a mystic chrome terminator in my apartment complex with drag radials, sounds nice!

Brian95SVT

Established Member
There's a local meet in the Landstown shopping center near princess Ann and Damneck rd today at 4PM.

ypypyhy2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread