T.V. shows that suck (but you still watch)

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Does this happen to anyone else? I pretty much only binge watch shows a season at a time now and on occasion will start into a show, get some time invested, but then find myself just wanting it to end. I hate to say it but I would have to put Luke Cage in that category. Show started out solid, but then just drug on and on.

The worst EVER was The Leftovers, the HBO show. If you haven't already subjected yourself to this 12 hrs of misery, I recommend avoiding it at all cost. I still hate myself for watching all of season 1. They actually made a season 2 and are making a season 3.

oldmodman

Established Member
I love Supergirl.

Every time is see her I am seeing her naked. Look at her nudes on the web if you want to be convinced.

Blown 89

Established Member
Walking Dead - I only watch this because my wife insists on watching it Sunday nights but I'll miss entire episodes and not feel like I've missed anything. I can't take people doing stupid things and the slow story anymore. There just isn't any consistency to the writing and it feels like the same old same old week after week.

Game of Thrones - This is the worst. I feel like every week is an hour of boring crap that you have to wait through for a 30 second payoff at the end. I want to know where the story goes but the books are even worse so I sit through it with my attention on something else until the last few minutes.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Gotham. Usually only put it on when working on something else so I have some background noise though.

Really? I've only watched the first season but I felt like it moved along and stayed interesting.

Game of Thrones I can agree with somewhat. They definitely started slow walking all the story lines once they realized what a hit they had. Winter has been coming for about 5 years now and I'm still not sure it's officially "Winter" at this point. I will say the big impactful scenes make up for it in the end though (at least for me).

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Falling Skies and some other post apocalyptic show I can't remember the name to now. I haven't finished either but know I will once I have a lot of couch time and they're on Netflix.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Falling Skies and some other post apocalyptic show I can't remember the name to now. I haven't finished either but know I will once I have a lot of couch time and they're on Netflix.
Falling Skies had so much promise, but it just wore on and on. Did they ever actually wrap it up? I knew I was done when the last few episodes I watched were nothing but background noise and had no idea what was going on.

fear the walking dead
First season had so many issues, just deleted season two without watching it to spare myself the misery.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Falling Skies had so much promise, but it just wore on and on. Did they ever actually wrap it up?

The humans and friendly aliens blew up the moon laser or whatever it was and defeated the bad aliens and they had a flash forward scene at the end where they were rebuilding. It was a decent show I thought, but it definitely went about two seasons two long.

4barrel

Established Member
I love Gotham. I liked season 1 better than season 2, though. Seemed more realistic. I can't wait for season 3 to hit Netflix so I can binge watch it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The humans and friendly aliens blew up the moon laser or whatever it was and defeated the bad aliens and they had a flash forward scene at the end where they were rebuilding. It was a decent show I thought, but it definitely went about two seasons two long.

Thanks, remember them building the laser and that was about all. It got too ridiculous and just tuned out.

Gary Macomber

Established Member
True Blood, started out decent and just got dumber and dumber, I still have to watch the last season.
Izombie is pretty dumb but I still enjoy watching it.
I am getting burned out on walking dead, I am a couple episodes behind.
I love Game of Thrones, it has so many moving parts that you need to really pay attention or you miss important pieces. Z nation is another really dumb 1 that I can't stop watching every time Netflix adds more episodes.
Gotham I enjoy, waiting for the next season to hit Netflix but have heard now that people are getting super powers it is getting bad.
Flash, the story isn't great and anytime they show him running I can't help but laugh but I still watch it when it hits Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread