T56 Antivenom Mod 03 Cobra.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, I thought you meant it was a yet to come mod. That great that you already have one. Yeah, it's definitely night and day different from the factory shifter.

IllCobra

Established Member
I did. But I did it when it was brand new so I don't have a "before and after" opinion on the mod...lol.
I guess I should do it too.... nothing to lose. If I don't, it'll it a PITA to do while the trans is on. I did it on my stock T56 at the same time i did the MGW shifter and new clutch, so I couldnt tell what made the difference.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Image1643764735.979022.jpg

Performed this today, definitely a tricky one. Once you find the right path for the extension, piece o cake.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Beetle6986

Established Member
thanks. I actually have a steeda quick release quadrant and firewall adjuster sitting in a drawer. I'll try finally putting them on. I also noticed that if I force the stock quadrant to be another click higher, it shifts better, which is interesting. I can shift it pretty quickly, it just requires muscle.

I know this is an older thread, but this is the exact issue I have. Sometimes the stock quadrant adjusts itself to the point where the car moves when the clutch pedal is 1/2 inches of the floor. Seems that it doesn't allow you to fully disengage the clutch. If I climb under the dash and force the quadrant to one click higher the car shifts great. Seems that I have to do this about once a week if driving the car often.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I guess I’ll be adding this to the list this winter. Exhaust will out so this will be fairly easy for me.

Never even heard of this until I saw it in another thread. Glad I found it.

Users who are viewing this thread