• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Taco bell order

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by jmsa540, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DaleM

DaleM T$45GOATMAGAMen Established Member

At least the Cubans speak good English and are damned good businessmen.

evil clown assault

2. CompOrange04GT

CompOrange04GT I like Wood, and not Oak in my butt Established Member

Why should I know spanish to order?

I dont speak japanese when I order sushi.. I dont speak italian when I go to an Italian restaurant.

You have very flawed logic.

utlong31 likes this.
  3. DaleM

DaleM T$45GOATMAGAMen Established Member

The Mexicans are still pissed that they have to speak a European language too.

evil clown assault

4. BigPoppa

BigPoppa Wut? Established Member

I will note that there are lots of places in Florida where the locals can speak English, but refuse to do so.

Fortunately, I taught myself terrible Spanish, so whenever I'm passing through, I go all out on taking my time to speak in Spanish, thoroughly destroying the language. If the person is cool, they'll take their time and reply slowly so I can understand. If they are a douche, I'll just hit them continuously with "Lo siento, no comprende. Que?" Until they speak slowly or just start speaking English to me.

Works. Every. Time.

Had a very enjoyable late Saturday night dinner at Cafe Versailles in Miami recently. The wait staff was more than accommodating. ;)

jvandy50 likes this.
  5. utlong31

utlong31 Active Member Established Member

Come to West Texas. It’s getting so bad that English is the second language. Most of the time it’s very hard to communicate with anyone. Fast food, restaurants, grocery store. I can’t understand any of them. I work in the oilfield and there are days when I’m the only one on location out of 6-10 people that speaks English. There are people everywhere here that can’t speak English but have a CDL drivers license. How does that happen? It is very frustrating to me. We have made it to easy to not have to learn English. Our schools have classes taught in Spanish. I’m not saying that Spanish is bad but I believe that you should learn English not me have to learn Spanish. Okay I’m done with my rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Reaper14

Reaper14 Active Member Established Member

Since day one that my family set foot on this country, I was told only place I could speak spanish was in my home. I was told this was not my home country & I needed to learn the language & respect all the ways of life here. I didnt have other people tell me this, I was taught this from my parents. Never understood why others cant get this through their head. This is my home country now, & I will repeat this to any of my spanish speaking friends that feel they dont need to learn the language.

V.C

7. jaxbusa

jaxbusa Well-Known Member Established Member

I have to hit up a Taco Bell a few times a month. The one by my house is newer and seems to have higher quality employees. I got a XL burrito that was so big I couldn’t finish it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

8. BigPoppa

BigPoppa Wut? Established Member

Very respectable. When I worked in Italy, I was told I didn't need to learn Italian, but I made it a point to learn Italian. It garnered a lot of respect by the locals.

I feel the same way as your parents do. If we move to a country that speaks a different language, my kids will learn and speak the native language. It will help them assimilate into the local culture and not be seen as outsiders.

DSGCOBRA24, utlong31 and Reaper14 like this.
  9. BlckBox04

BlckBox04 I am the liquor Established Member

A chalupa and three hard taco's isn't half bad when you're half a bottle in

10. jaxbusa

jaxbusa Well-Known Member Established Member

It’s a toss up between the Bell and Krystal’s.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

11. Grant Theft Auto

Grant Theft Auto I hit deer. Established Member

Yep and she got shit canned

12. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

Any county south of Palm Beach is north Cuba. On the east coast anyways.

“A gift card is not gonna just solve the problem, it’s not gonna give me justice,” she said. “Don’t try to like sweep it under the rug.”

What justice do they want? Bitch got fired and they can get up to 100 bucks in food for free. **** off.