Tahiti/Bora Bora Video

CobraMac

Established Member
I got married this year and went on the most amazing honeymoon ever! We brought our GoPro along and took a ton of pictures, so I decided to make a video! No, it's not of our sexual exploits as I know there will be comments about it haha. But if you want to see some amazing pictures and video of a beautiful place, check it out! It's perfect preface for those of you wanting an amazing vacation and don't know where you want to go. The best part it you can even watch it in 1080p. Let me know what you think!

[youtube_browser]EuRxz8jrT40[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video! IMO you picked the perfect honeymoon destination. I'd LOVE to vacation in Bora Bora. Always been a dream of mine! You have a lot of wonderful memories in that video. :)

04svtterm

Established Member
Awesome Honeymoon! Damn, miss it so much. Went to Bora Bora for my honeymoon and stayed at the St Regis. Loved every minute of it. Second time the four seasons. The water is breath taking and so much beautiful scenery. First time (honeymoon) we kinda hung around the villa and just got pampered and ate, drank and swam a lot lol. Second visit we did a lot more sight seeing and activities. Trying to make an excuse to go a third time, but the wife is begging to go to greece. lol

Last edited:

04svtterm

Established Member
Always wanted to go there. If you dont mind me asking how long were you there and what did it cost (total)?

i know you were asking the OP, but figured i might shed some light. It all depends on where you want to stay. You can get rooms for $600-800 a night up to $5,000 a night. i was there for my honeymoon for a week and i was closer to $35k. (flight included). You can spend less or more. It's entirely up to you. I've had friends go and only spend $10-12K. Def think it's something worth doing at least once.

Last edited:

Juststout

Established Member
Congrats, me and my wife spent our honeymoon in july on moorea,we stayed in a over water bungalo at the moorea pearl resort. your video made me wish I was back there. Truly a awesome place with, makes me want to go back. I have video on my gopro from our jetski tour around the island and scuba diving and swimming with sharks and stingrays, maybe one of these days i will make something like this.

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Memories to last a lifetime.

Seriously! Such an amazing time!!

Great video! IMO you picked the perfect honeymoon destination. I'd LOVE to vacation in Bora Bora. Always been a dream of mine! You have a lot of wonderful memories in that video. :)

Thank you Bob! You HAVE to go there at some point. It is seriously the most beautiful place in the world. Out of the many vacations I've taken this is the most gorgeous place I've ever been!

Congrats on the wedding bro! Hope to go to Bora Bora in the next year. :beer:

Thank you very much! And definitely do it!!

Awesome Honeymoon! Damn, miss it so much. Went to Bora Bora for my honeymoon and stayed at the St Regis. Loved every minute of it. Second time the four seasons. The water is breath taking and so much beautiful scenery. First time (honeymoon) we kinda hung around the villa and just got pampered and ate, drank and swam a lot lol. Second visit we did a lot more sight seeing and activities. Trying to make an excuse to go a third time, but the wife is begging to go to greece. lol

Sounds like you've stayed at amazing places!! I want to go back sooo bad already!! We definitely will at some point, but we are going to do some more traveling these next few years to Europe, the Carribean, Mexico, and Hawaii (again) lol.

Congrats, me and my wife spent our honeymoon in july on moorea,we stayed in a over water bungalo at the moorea pearl resort. your video made me wish I was back there. Truly a awesome place with, makes me want to go back. I have video on my gopro from our jetski tour around the island and scuba diving and swimming with sharks and stingrays, maybe one of these days i will make something like this.

Moorea is so gorgeous too! I wish we could have done some scuba diving and swimming while we were there but we didn't have enough time!

CobraMac

Established Member
Always wanted to go there. If you dont mind me asking how long were you there and what did it cost (total)?

Do it! So amazing! And it can be quite expensive as already stated! I did a package where I stayed at the same hotel (Intercontinental) on both islands and they gave me a 20% discount. Along with that a customer that frequents my restaurant is the Senior VP of Marketing for Intercontinental Hotel Group and got us an additional discount as well as VIP'd us while we were there. Overall just on the flight and room we spent around $10-12,000. Then for food, expenses, tours, extra, etc. we spent aroun $5-6,000 more. So overall we spent between 15 to almost $20,000. I didn't total it all up sadly :( The most expensive part is the food and other expenses while there. It was the most amazing vacation and money more than well spent!!

If you have any questions about it though feel free to ask me!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just showed my wife. Now we both want to go to Bora Bora. Dream vacation for sure.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Great video, looks like you two had a blast! OP, you picked yourself a cute little gal, there, well done. The ATV and jetski tours look like they had to be terrific.

Congratulations, and may the two of you have many happy years together.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
:beer: AWESOME pics/vid

congrats and you picked the perfect honeymoon location..

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
I had never heard of this place until I watched XXX with Vin Diesel when it came out. He kept mentioning Bora Bora then they showed a little bit at the very end. Ive been wanting to go ever since. I will make it there someday. Amazing place

Users who are viewing this thread