Tail Of Dragon Oct 27th-29th 2006

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
My truck is out in the rain, clean but....its gonna get dirty tomorrow on the drive down I assume. Maybe there is a spray/wash down there. I'll bring my chamois and sponge just incase....

Drive safe.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Getting ready to go now. If any one needs cleaning products when they get there. I am bringing a truck load of goodies you all my like. I have plenty of detailer for everyone. See you guys there. Also like above me. Drive Safe. People here In TN are idiots when it comes to DRIVIING. WHOOOO HOOOOO DRAGON BOUND.:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
I'm at work, and I'm ready to leave.

DANG! HEHE

Andy's on his way right now, and its pouring down rain! Sucks, so everyone be careful.

Mel

Steel Horse

Established Member
Sitting here off work wating on the wife :( . The viper is going to be "iffy" Were wating on some driveshaft bolts to come in that were supposed to be in yesterday. The Mach 1 cant go now, he has to work. Where's the florida gang? On their way? Everyone be careful in the rain.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Jeff, you're the man. It's been great seeing you on this trip. Hope to make it out again! And everyone else of course! haha

Last edited:

Tazman1

Established Member
Well guys and Gals. I'm back from the trip. Lets say, MAN THAT WAS FUN.
I was glad to meet everyone that showed up. The Wife and I went out on the foothills to take some pictures on Sunday. We stopped at the lake were the out house was set on fire. There were a bunch of police in the area at the lake. We saw several bikes and cars pulled over by the police. I'm glad we did the dragon on saturday. Because it looks like some one would have got pulled over on Sunday. There was a bunch of bikes and cars headed to the Dragon on Sunday. It looked like it would have been packed with people.
I 'll have to get my pictures off the camera and on the computer so I can post them. Later every one. Jason

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Likewise Jason. I mentioned to someone else that we should find a host like Putfile that we can all get access to and load our pics and vid to so everyone on the trip can load/view the pictures of the trip. Anyone know how to do that?

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I just got home myself. Brian and Mel were about 10 miles in front of me, and said they'd notify if they seen a cop so I hauled a$$ comin home. Had a great time, nice meeting everyone.

How did my rolling burnout look yesterday?

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
ACSVT said:
I just got home myself. Brian and Mel were about 10 miles in front of me, and said they'd notify if they seen a cop so I hauled a$$ comin home. Had a great time, nice meeting everyone.

How did my rolling burnout look yesterday?

Andy, you showboater!!!! The only thing you were missing is the rev limiter bounceing like Jeff! It was sick. Lots of smoke. I love that smell haha.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Haha...everyone was revving and stuff. Krystal was like, its your turn....I was like I'm gonna smoke em out. heh.

Tazman1

Established Member
Hey Andy, Good burnout. I'm glad there wasn't a cop around. there usually is one that sits just up from that redlight. You got lucky. But man, those marks were still there on Sunday afternoon.

Tazman1

Established Member
I was checking fluid levels in the L when I got home. Oil is good and the tranny fluid looks good. But smells a little burnt. I think I'm gonna change it soon. I mean I was in 2nd about the whole time while on the Dragon.

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
Hell Yeah!
We had a great time too. Got back around 8:00 last night.
We went back to the Gap on Sunday, and I got to push the truck harder than I did on Saturday, the roads were more dry than Sat.
I regret not changing the wheels out to the F1's, but hey, I still had fun.
I did actually hit 65 in the curves and thats better than last time!
Oh, and Brian drove back through on the way out, and got tagged by the Police! We expected to be pulled over at the end, but the cop just sat there and didn't turn lights on our anything. There were about 8 policemen, from the beginning to the end! HAHA

Oh well, it was wonderful to meet all of you, you are all fun people!
Thanks to Brian/Silverback for getting all of us together. We need to get together more often. Maybe a track day would be the next thing! HEHE
I need one for real.

Thanks to TweekZ for letting me drive the BabyZ! I love that car!

Oh, and what a bunch of cool girls too. You men all should be lucky that you have women that want to do things like this with you. There aren't very many of us out there, remember that!!! LOL

We will post some pics tonight, and try to do the video sometime this week.
Brian needs some program to do it, as I know nothing about that stuff!

When's the next meet??????????????
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Oh, and TweeZ, your just a DDH!!!!!!!

Mel

svtsilverback

Established Member
just want to thank everyone for coming out for the meet. i think it was a hit. if everyone is up for it i want to do it again next year. thanks again brian

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I'm going to Clay City Friday night as well with the slicks along with another Lightning and 04 Cobra possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread