Tail Of Dragon Oct 27th-29th 2006

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
haha. I wasn't there to race...but turns is my thing. Some of you are into drag (I have a feeling Jeff likes to dress up :) ) and live for picking lines. I had no problem being behind people. Keeps me outta the rhubarb.

Mel, I hear ya on the heavy wheels. I didn't care for the ones I had on. I thought my Saleens were heavy, I was wrong!

Steel Horse

Established Member
Well now the cat's out of the bag.....Me and Em like to reverse roles.....j/k....Its supposed to he high of 46 friday and a low of like 30 sumthin. Can't wait.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
oh snap, I forgot to post up that I got pulled over TWICE when we got back into Iowa. Got stopped for no front plate and tint about 4 hours from home. Then I was doin 7 over an hour later rollin with traffic and got stopped for the same thing. The 2nd trooper said he pry wouldn't have stopped me for doin 7 over..but the tint and plate made me stand out. So I ended up with a written warning for speed and tint, and a $65 ticket for no front plate. Iowa obviously has a law for it, and tint can only be 70% I have 35%. Oh well. I'm not changing a thing. I-80 was full of cops and it was the last day of the month. Go figure. Both were nice though and were checkin out the car. I'm just glad they didn't look too hard hahaha.

Steel Horse

Established Member
Any of you comming to the track tomorro can you bring me a helmet? Me and the viper shoud be leaving middlesboro around 1-2. Gonna stop and eat and then go to the track. You can call me if you want to follow us up. 606-269-5818 Cya

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
All I have is a MX helmet (dirtbike) the visor comes off and its snell 95 though. I'll bring it if you want.

I don't think I am going to run my truck. I don't want to take the chance on blowing it up in this cold weather. Lightnings don't fair well with WOT runs when its 30 degrees out, when they are running more than stock boost that is..

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
If you guys ever need smoking deals on helmets let me know. I can get you stuff anywhere from $60-$700 with at least 30-40% off MSRP

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
Hey Jeff, I would bring you my helmet, but I think we are going to stay home.
Way too much stuff going on, and we don't get off work till 5:30.

Hey Chad, we may need to bug you on the helmet thing.
I think I want a new Arai and Brian needs one period.
The last one he had, he wrecked in, so he has to wear mine.

Mel

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Mel, are you looking at the car side of the Arai line? I can still get anything...just may not be as smoking of a deal. I'll come up with something for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread