Taillights MAF belts injectors adapters FS

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I have some parts for sale, most of which have come off of my 03 Cobra. UPDATED SOME PRICES, ALL OR BEST OFFER

Taillights- Sold
MAF - Sold
Injectors - Sold

All three shipped today! ^^

All prices are negotiable and I have paypal ready to accept, I can ship fairly quick since I am laid off at the moment, that is most of the reason these items are going for sale, besides not needing them.

IF any of my prices are too high or anyone has any issues, post and tell me or send me a PM, I wasn't sure on some of these prices. I tried to search on here and various other sites for prices and didn't come up with much.
Best offer is also acceptable.
All prices include shipping, most likely USPS.
More pictures are also available.

First up:
1)

Tail lights. In great shape. I bought a set of tinted taillights off of a member here for 105$ paypalled and shipped, so I'm asking 100$ shipped, for the stockers. OBO SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10

PICT0014.jpg

^^SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10^

2) Stock MAF, I maxxed it out so I bought an SCT
$75--SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10

PICT0008.jpg

^SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10^

3) 73.5" Gatorback belt, new never used. Came with the car. $30

PICT0003.jpg

4) 73.3" Gates belt, was on the car when I bought it but then I added a snub idler. In really good condition, no cracks, just beginning to fray on the edges but not bad. $25

PICT0001.jpg

^^ BOTH belts are 8 rib for the 03 Terminator.

5) 39lb/hr Stock cobra injectors, I upgraded to 60lb'ers. Work great, 44k miles on them and all o-rings are on them as well. $125SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10

PICT0005.jpg

^^SOLD/SHIPPED TODAY 12/13/10^

6) Stock to aftermarket injector adapters, I had two sets, these are the nicer adapters. Wish I would have put them on my car instead of the ones that I used. EV6 to EV1 I think is the correct terminology, correct me if I'm wrong. $35

PICT0006.jpg

These last couple items are just being put in here because I have them and I'm making an ad, I don't expect to get much money for them if anything at all.

7) Stock IRS bolts, I upgraded to the rounded low profile IRS bolts. Make offer or I may just give them away if someone needs them and wants to pay shipping.

PICT0010.jpg

8) NGK TR6 spark plugs, work great. I didn't realize they were in the car until I had already bought another set of TR6's and was pulling the old plugs out.
Same as above, I may just give them away unless someone wants to make an offer or just pay shipping, let me know!

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

9) I also have a stock heat exchanger, I can take pictures of. In good condition, as far as I know it works, it came with the car.

Thanks, Joe

314-504-4169 Call or text

[email protected] my email,
^also my paypal address

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Updated
Tail lights Sold
MAF Sold
Injectors Sold
Shipped on 12/13/10

STILL FOR SALE:

Two belts, 73.3" & 73.5" 8 rib design. 25$/30$ 73.3" used in good condition, 73.5" new.

EV6 to EV1 adapters - 35$

IRS bolts and spark plugs that nobody wants and I'll probably trash.

Stock heat exchanger also for sale, no hoses, just the heat exchanger. Name a price.

Feel free to contact.

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Payment sent on the tails :beer:

Shipped today, I sent you a PM! Thanks :burnout:

MAF and Injectors also Shipped today to dawssvt

I pm'ed both you of with the information and tracking numbers. USPS should be delivering wednesday and thursday to you two.

Users who are viewing this thread