Taking Sig requests

S

SVTLightning935

do u think u you could use the pictures in the thread titled "WICKEDSTANGS please..." to make me a sig? that would be awsome... and if its possible to lower the truck in any of the pics in the sig could you do that? if not thats fine. thanks though... and make sure ur in the thread with the pictures of the white lightning

blowncoupe89

Established Member
P1010587.jpg

mustangpsidedb.jpg

mustangfullpsidedb.jpg

whatever you can do would be great! thanks in advance

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
By any chance are were to at NE Dragway the week after Nostalgia? If you were I was just across the way of your car. I don't know what you were running but There was a blue vortech supercharged 89 coupe parked near our trailer. We were running a Chevy Nova, red with white flames, black hood. Anyways here ya go.

MA.jpg

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Ichoris said:
By any chance are were to at NE Dragway the week after Nostalgia? If you were I was just across the way of your car. I don't know what you were running but There was a blue vortech supercharged 89 coupe parked near our trailer. We were running a Chevy Nova, red with white flames, black hood. Anyways here ya go.

MA.jpg

Thats looks badass! Nicely done......

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
do you think you could put eatonpwrd in the lightning sig instead of svtlightning935? i am the same person just with a new username because i forgot the password to my old one.. so if you could do that that would be awsome, thanks

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
Can you make me a sig? Just want somethin cool lookin with redfiresvtsnake on it. Here's some pics for you to work with. I really like the second one with the front/side view and think it'd be cool.

IMG_2708.gif

IMG_2706.gif

Users who are viewing this thread