Tampa Area L's need a get together

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Guys if any of you are interested lets try to get something going even if its just hanging at hooters or something.

:beer:

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Sean we should meet anyhow, damn I gave you money and never even met ya! anyhow thanks for the deal and it looks brand new. I haven't put it on yet, still looking for the deal on a pulley but the LFP Valvebody kit is on order with 2" drop shcackles as well. once the pulley gets ordered I will be set. Thanks again

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Hey! I am down for meeting and i am sure my buddy would too. He also has an L. Also check with FIVE4FEVER he is located in lakeland.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Disintegr8or said:
I can run over there too. :coolman:
To m, I was hopin g you would pop up in here. Hope to see ya soon at this meet, whenever it may be.

Chili,you gonna find me on tuesday or what? Do you need a written invitation?

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Me and my buddy are in! see u there. I will try to get some more guys. They are two more lightnings on my college campus that i see all the time. I'll let them know! So thats 4 right there.

Chili

Not Banned
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
To m, I was hopin g you would pop up in here. Hope to see ya soon at this meet, whenever it may be.

Chili,you gonna find me on tuesday or what? Do you need a written invitation?

Our breaks were conflicting, I didn't want to just interupt your DT class... By the time we had a break together, you guys had all left... I heard some dude say "bye Sean", but knowing my luck there would have been another Sean and I would have looked like a dumbass. I'm in North Port for Vehicle Ops on this Tuesday, so I doubt I make it over...

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
next weekend I'm out of town for my anniversary.

If you guys change the date, let me know......just PM me. I'm always down for a beer meet......and I know several other lightnings here in NPR that would prolly go too. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
slvrlightning said:
spread the word get as many as possible, will be really cool to fill the lot up with our trucks. :thumbsup: :beer:

12PM in tampa? :bored: That means i'd have to get up at like 9:30AM....hmm....i've woken up that early like 3 times in the past 4 months. :sleeping: Hell....I don't think i've even woken up in the AM period 3 times in the past 3 months. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread