Tampa Coyotes

04compgt

Established Member
Well looks like the 15th is not going to work for me either. That's my wife's due date for the new baby lol!

Coyote Killer

Established Member
Well looks like the 15th is not going to work for me either. That's my wife's due date for the new baby lol!

That's a shame ,it seems like you have the fastest coyote. That gravy guy with the red soft top talks likes he's faster than you , have you raced him?

04compgt

Established Member
That's a shame ,it seems like you have the fastest coyote. That gravy guy with the red soft top talks likes he's faster than you , have you raced him?

Never raced him but I'm sure he has the potential to be faster than me, considering he has a built bottom end and a blower. That car should be no joke! As far as me being the fastest, I doubt it. There are plenty of better coyote combos out there with a lot more money into them than my 300 $ pieced together nitrous kit.

BMR Tech

So why don't you come out and race these guys. I know you don't have a Coyote, or....I assume, by your username?

I get the feeling you are a little jealous of the "newer" 5.0's....and likely have an older Mustang with the dinosaur 5.0L engine?

Io am sure 04compgt wouldn't have an issue with running grnenvy from a dig...

Last edited:

N20D5OH

Established Member
So why don't you come out and race these guys. I know you don't have a Coyote, or....I assume, by your username.

Io am sure 04compgt wouldn't have an issue with running grnenvy from a dig...

I'll offer myself up as the sacrificial lamb to get things started. He can work his way up the totem pole.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Here we go clubbing baby seals....:-(

images

Users who are viewing this thread