Tampa Coyotes

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
It probably won't happen. This is typical for Tampa. I offered to start the games and get my ass cracked, no reply.

Grnenvy, my buddy was at the track all night long in a ZL1 soft top last week, not one issue. I'm sure he wasn't running close to your times but he was hitting 12.0 @ 118 all night. The least we can do is set up one race before you get kicked out. I'll pay your entrance fee.

Justin, Sai and I are always at the track.... Rest of you turds need to come out!

:beer:

CSG

Established Member
This is one of the big problems I have had in Florida with street racing. Philly when u get your ass cracked u take it like a man. Lots of Excuses down here.

04Comp even with your stuff sorted out my Blk Cobra ran high 9s at 140 plus. That night we raced I was on DR and no Bottle.

Kelly nice vid! I remember traction was hard to find (watch Vid) I drove the shit out of it my car was all over the place until fourth. The stalled GTO race was fun too.

If you are going to complain about excuses then don't include one in the next paragraph.:poke:

BMR Tech

So, I have a few people from out of state that wanna play....

Maybe I should just host a Coyote specific event?

"Coyote Calling"..... Hmmm......

Spend the day at the track, and the evening on the street.

N20D5OH

Established Member
So, I have a few people from out of state that wanna play....

Maybe I should just host a Coyote specific event?

"Coyote Calling"..... Hmmm......

Spend the day at the track, and the evening on the street.

I'll come out to the track at the very least. You guys gotta have someone slow to pick on.

D.T.R

Established Member
mine is going down for aluminator and the twins the 26th... i should be game some time after that :)

04compgt

Established Member
mine is going down for aluminator and the twins the 26th... i should be game some time after that :)

You are disqualified...You haz aluminator! (It's an inside joke for us local guys) a few of us will understand right Fabbed5.0 and Justinjor lol

D.T.R

Established Member
^ haha you all are disqualified for running dat racegas corn doe :D
<--- 93 oct fo' life

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
^ haha you all are disqualified for running dat racegas corn doe
<--- 93 oct fo' life

We ain't stopping you! Run dat corn! and Aluminator!! I don't mind seeing tail lights from time to time, it wouldn't be my first and it wouldn't be my last time! :)

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Your right it is typical down here. :shrug:
I don't need anyone to pay my entrance fee. lol

Track is no good for me one run and done. Another way to side step a race lets do it at the track. GAY! You guys really know how to take the fun out of racing this is shit I'm talking about.
Bring it to the street I can race a couple of u guys without having problems.
Plus we have a safe place here in New Tampa.

Just so everyone can see I'm not the one wimping out.

It probably won't happen. This is typical for Tampa. I offered to start the games and get my ass cracked, no reply.

Grnenvy, my buddy was at the track all night long in a ZL1 soft top last week, not one issue. I'm sure he wasn't running close to your times but he was hitting 12.0 @ 118 all night. The least we can do is set up one race before you get kicked out. I'll pay your entrance fee.

D.T.R

Established Member
We ain't stopping you! Run dat corn! and Aluminator!! I don't mind seeing tail lights from time to time, it wouldn't be my first and it wouldn't be my last time! :)

naaah no need fo' dat on my skreet t00n. I'm trying to squeeze 700-750whp on 93... so i'll be content with that for every day driving and weekend racing. y'all got the upper hand with the 11:1 compression and the corn... i'll be on 9.5:1 and 93 oct... underdog status.
Now for the track... yeah i'll crank it up and i might use type of corn fuel, but most likely not pump e85... probably c85 or Ignite.

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member

Track is no good for me one run and done. Another way to side step a race lets do it at the track. GAY! You guys really know how to take the fun out of racing this is shit I'm talking about.

Unfortunately the street is no longer an option for me, I have a job and a family to maintain and my driving record and criminal record has to be squeaky clean, to me that is more important than going racing on the street as much as I used to enjoy it. I put my offer out there to run you at the track, not side stepping a race at all, I do not see how that is seemed as "GAY"? I feel I have a legitimate reason as to why I do not race on the street, it does not matter how safe the spot may be, there is always a chance for a cop to be around or someone to pull out in front of you. Also last I checked all drag racing events were done at the track and in a controlled environment. I respect your decision of not wanting to run at the track without calling you names or "GAY". Everyone has their own way of doing things and it looks like street racing is for you and racing at the track is for me, since that is the case it looks like we will not be crossing paths. I hope the best of luck to you with your new setup and can't wait to see videos of it doing work on the street, be safe.

04compgt

Established Member
naaah no need fo' dat on my skreet t00n. I'm trying to squeeze 700-750whp on 93... so i'll be content with that for every day driving and weekend racing. y'all got the upper hand with the 11:1 compression and the corn... i'll be on 9.5:1 and 93 oct... underdog status.
Now for the track... yeah i'll crank it up and i might use type of corn fuel, but most likely not pump e85... probably c85 or Ignite.

Man that is wayyyy too baller for me. I'll stick with my cheap gas. I did e85 because I couldn't afford the 93. 2.99 > 4.00 per gallon.

N20D5OH

Established Member

Seriously?

All the replies and you decided to call people gay? Stay classy.

D.T.R

Established Member
Man that is wayyyy too baller for me. I'll stick with my cheap gas. I did e85 because I couldn't afford the 93. 2.99 > 4.00 per gallon.

bro! your MPGs drop to like half on the corn, it still comes out cheaper to run 93 :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread