Tampa members come in

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Love to meet up sometime and check out your GT500, I've only had the Cobra out once in the last couple months... It's a great place to live, what are you thinking about the temps close to 90 in november? haha..

I love the heat so this is perfect. It's in the 40's already back in NY which means no traction haha. I'd definitely meet up sometime though the car community seems really big around here

Damm man another local guy with a 13/14 GT500? I NEVER see any on the street...

I'm in Clearwater and I work in St Pete but I'll be using mine as a daily so you might see me around. Was driving a cammed c6 grand sport and a cruze as my daily, but since I only drive 15 miles round trip to work and there's no snow here I figured I'd only need one car

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Hi and again welcome to FL. I've been living in FL since 1989, ever since I got out of the Army, 8 yrs. in Orlando, 4 yrs. in Largo/Clearwater and the rest of the time in the Tampa area. If you want to see something diff. I suggest you guys head to the 2015 Intl. auto show at the Miami bch. convention center. The show starts tomorrow and runs thru the 15th. Along with the one in Orlando on thanksgiving week, it's the best new models car show that I've been to. My wife and I are planning to go tomorrow night and stay for the weekend. In case you don't know, it takes about 4 hrs. to drive from the Tampa bay area to Miami. Check out this link. http://www.sfliautoshow.com/Show-Dates-and-Hours

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Hi and again welcome to FL. I've been living in FL since 1989, ever since I got out of the Army, 8 yrs. in Orlando, 4 yrs. in Largo/Clearwater and the rest of the time in the Tampa area. If you want to see something diff. I suggest you guys head to the 2015 Intl. auto show at the Miami bch. convention center. The show starts tomorrow and runs thru the 15th. Along with the one in Orlando on thanksgiving week, it's the best new models car show that I've been to. My wife and I are planning to go tomorrow night and stay for the weekend. In case you don't know, it takes about 4 hrs. to drive from the Tampa bay area to Miami. Check out this link. http://www.sfliautoshow.com/Show-Dates-and-Hours

Hey I was actually born in 1989 haha. That show looks similar to the one that they have at the Javits Center in NYC that I always used to go to with my dad. I also saw that they have something called the modern muscle shootout at Bradenton tomorrow that I was thinking of checking out

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Hey I was actually born in 1989 haha. That show looks similar to the one that they have at the Javits Center in NYC that I always used to go to with my dad. I also saw that they have something called the modern muscle shootout at Bradenton tomorrow that I was thinking of checking out

Well, I'm not gonna tell you how old I am but I was 27 when I left the Army. LOL. I only served for 3 yrs. and I sustained a nasty back injury that years later required surgery. I have never been in NY but now you're in FL. We don't care how they do it up north, LOL. They do the Bradenton shootout many times a year but the Miami Intl. auto show is only once a year, so Miami, here I come.;-) Enjoy the shootout.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Well, I'm not gonna tell you how old I am but I was 27 when I left the Army. LOL. I only served for 3 yrs. and I sustained a nasty back injury that years later required surgery. I have never been in NY but now you're in FL. We don't care how they do it up north, LOL. They do the Bradenton shootout many times a year but the Miami Intl. auto show is only once a year, so Miami, here I come.;-) Enjoy the shootout.

How was the show? Ended up staying in all weekend because I was stung by a stingray about 2 weeks ago and it got infected this past wednesday. Got a prescription for Amoxicillin and it turns out I'm allergic lol. Got blisters all over my face, hands, feet and throat. All good now though finally

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
How was the show? Ended up staying in all weekend because I was stung by a stingray about 2 weeks ago and it got infected this past wednesday. Got a prescription for Amoxicillin and it turns out I'm allergic lol. Got blisters all over my face, hands, feet and throat. All good now though finally

Hi. The car show was great as usual. This is our third year going to it and we love it. We should've gone next weekend instead of this past weekend because we just found out that hotel prices are higher the first weekend of the car show and drop the last weekend of the show. We ended up staying in Miramar which is about 25 miles northwest of Miami beach. It runs for 9 straight days. I have free coupons for the car show in Tampa at the convention center but I'm not sure if I will go because that particular show sucks. The place is cramped and crowded and you have to go up and down the escalators to see it all plus the vendors are very aggressive .

xxkazp3rxx

Established Member
Welcome .. I am actually from Flushing myself.. I have a 14' GT500

The reason why you never see us, is because there really aren't that many in the area, compared to amount of cars, lol.

...That and most of us dont daily drive ours.. I drive my Hybrid Fusion... 8mpg E85 is not very cost effective and it's like a roller coaster in the rain haha.

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Welcome .. I am actually from Flushing myself.. I have a 14' GT500

The reason why you never see us, is because there really aren't that many in the area, compared to amount of cars, lol.

...That and most of us dont daily drive ours.. I drive my Hybrid Fusion... 8mpg E85 is not very cost effective and it's like a roller coaster in the rain haha.

Yep, and I drive my 5.0 or my F-150 to work and try hard not to use the Shelby until the weekend is here.

RussZTT

Established Member
Moving to Westley Chapel in March from Lakeland. Looking forward in getting out some.

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Moving to Westley Chapel in March from Lakeland. Looking forward in getting out some.

I think that W.C. is going to be more crowded than Lakeland because of the new Tampa outlet mall but overall is a good area. I'm about 20 mins. from it. Also S.R. 54 between I-75 and Zephyrhills is very crowded because is a one lane road for now.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

I am here!

Office in Seffner (BMR)....reside in NPR, but moving out to Odessa by the SR54/Tollway intersection in a few weeks.

kodexkustoms

Established Member
Anybody here in the Brandon/valrico area drive a silver 13-14 5.0 that's lowered pretty good? Some one rev'd at me yesterday at the four way by bloomingdale and lithia and I've seen the car a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Anybody here in the Brandon/valrico area drive a silver 13-14 5.0 that's lowered pretty good? Some one rev'd at me yesterday at the four way by bloomingdale and lithia and I've seen the car a few times.

Could have been me those other times, but I wasn't over on Lithia end Bloomingdale yesterday. And I don't rev at people.

kodexkustoms

Established Member
Yeah idk who it is but they have a clean ass looking car. It was silver with black wheels and sounded like it had a exhaust on it.

Users who are viewing this thread