Taste of Chaos

92z28

Established Member
I just got back from the show and it was great. Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold rocked the house and I was right in the front until I got sick of being next to some jerk off you was trying to protect his g/f from everybody and kept elbowing me in the head so I jumped and surfed over them.

The tickets aren't much so if you're a fan go check it out if it comes near you. The only draw back is that it should be an all ages show in most places so you will have dozens of little emo kids running around.

bone stock

Established Member
I'd go but i don't want to be surrounded by thousands of emo kids. I like Atreyu but their new stuff sucks. Did they play any of their older songs like shameful or ex's and oh's?

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I went to the show in KC a few days ago...FUGGIN' SICK!

Bullet for my Valentine FTMFW :rockon:

Atreyu put on a badass show too.

And this was the third time I've seen A7X live, they get better and better each time I see them. (Much better live than on their new albums)

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I will be going to the show on march 28th. I seen AX7 live once and can't wait to see them again.

The convert I'm looking forward to the most is the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival, with slipknot headlining... that is going to be awesome!

Defknotzero

Established Member
From what i have heard they are not going to do SOTU anymore. (It's either stopping this year or next year).

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Im going to Taste of Choas in VA on march 17th :rockon: This will be my like 5-6th time seeing Avenged Sevenfold. They have been at the warped tour a few times, last time i saw them was in November. A couple of friends and I drove to PA to see them. They are great Live. I cant wait to see them again!!

92z28

Established Member
honestly if I had to do it all over again I would have gone much later in the day and skipped all the acts before Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold. A whole bunch of J-rock bands performed and I was like WTF?

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
I think the one im going to is only avenged sevenfold,atreyu, and bullet for my valentine which i dont really mind at all :rockon: should be a great show!

Users who are viewing this thread