Teaser pics of new wheels (CCW on SN95)

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
After having them for nearly a month, I finally got enough of my front suspension parts ordered and on the car to be able to drive it again. Still needs caster camber plates and an alignment, but its getting there. Yesterday was the first time I had seen the wheels on the car outside of the shop. Thanks T76 Mach for the wheels and the cobras new shop buddy, the GSXR kart :banana:

On to the pics!

About to get taken apart to redo some piping/ add the red race valve, change struts, and add a steeda bumpsteer kit. I was in the process of polishing/sealing the wheels with the shine seal, great stuff!
DSC_0924.jpg

Cool pic of the bumpsteer kit
DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

Thats all I've got for now, will be taking better pictures soon.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Ehhh....for some reason I'm not really feeling it on the SN95. Doesn't flow as well IMO.

But I'd looooveeeeee to see more pics of the GSXR kart lol.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Ehhh....for some reason I'm not really feeling it on the SN95. Doesn't flow as well IMO.

But I'd looooveeeeee to see more pics of the GSXR kart lol.

I agree..... So Bullitt sell me those wheels and buy you something else for your car :beer:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I'm literally in awe. I've always been a sucker for Sn95's with the ducktail spoiler and cobra front bumper combo. The wheels and headlights just really set it off.

Users who are viewing this thread