Tech Help

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
I’ve been experiencing the oddest thing. Over the last two days I have been trying to purchase a Go Ruck backpack directly from their site. Everything works fine until I get to the checkout section and choose PayPal. Once I choose that option the PayPal button appears and when I click on it and small new window opens, quickly loads and shuts down and brings me right back to the same check out page.

I have tried this same process on about 10 different devices and three different networks and without fail the same exact thing happens. I even went as far as contacting Go Ruck and their IT department states the button has been tested on their side on several different devices and networks and works without fail.

Additionally, I have been all over internet settings and turned off pop-up blockers, cleared cookies, cache and history. I’m really at a loss and hope someone can help point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I had a kind of similar problem. The fix was that I needed to go to the Paypal site and login. There was/is a new Terms of Agreement that needed to be acknowledged. After that, everything started working fine again.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
I had a kind of similar problem. The fix was that I needed to go to the Paypal site and login. There was/is a new Terms of Agreement that needed to be acknowledged. After that, everything started working fine again.

Unfortunately that doesn’t solve my issue either. I appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread