Teenager plays with fusion..

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Incredibly smart kid, but the picture of his garage makes me cringe. Glad I don't live near him.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
That reminds me of the 14 year old in my Quantum class. I didn't like him because his dad got on to me for swearing all the time, and he didn't like me because I made better grades than he did... drunk.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Maybe Snover and astrodude were DPing some broad and their seed collided, simultaneously causing fusion and the birth of a genius child?

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
that article made me smile, glad to see that we have such bright young kids in the USA still. take that you asian bastards.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Blows my mind that there are people out there like this. Thanks OP, best read I've had in quite awhile.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Read this last week. Kid is the next einstein. Like someone in the article said, thank god he's on our side

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
His dad works for Coca-Cola and his mom is a yoga instructor. Neither of them geniuses themselves yet managed to produce TWO prodigy children! What are the odds?! They shouldn't stop at two, they should keep producing more geniuses!

Satyr

Established Member
His dad works for Coca-Cola and his mom is a yoga instructor. Neither of them geniuses themselves yet managed to produce TWO prodigy children! What are the odds?! They shouldn't stop at two, they should keep producing more geniuses!

Agreed...that way there would be some hope for our generation lol.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
he can't drive... might as well be asian

The Asians that come here and dominate are the cream of the crop in their homogeneous society. A mid tier American student from a good education program could easily succeed in Japan or China if they knew the language.

The kid in the article is an exception to earths population, not just Americans. I just hope that this kids intelligence is put to good use.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Reading this I can't help but wonder how much wasted talent there is in children every day due to poor parenting and lack of support. Not that I think there's a bunch of kids like him running around....he's obviously on a whole other level. But how many kids could become so much more if they had a little guidance and support.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
How many kids like this have been aborted is what I want to know.

None..

This kids parents have $$$$ and actually have encouraged him. There was another kid as smart as him but like normal parents his didn't let him play with radioactive toys and he ended up doing some bad things

Users who are viewing this thread