Teenager plays with fusion..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Oh, so out of 40mil aborted children you guys know for a fact that not a single one of them would have grown up to be genius. It looks like we have some geniuses here on this board to have that much insight and knowledge on the expected outcome of 40mil people.:rollseyes

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Oh, so out of 40mil aborted children you guys know for a fact that not a single one of them would have grown up to be genius. It looks like we have some geniuses here on this board to have that much insight and knowledge on the expected outcome of 40mil people.:rollseyes

Zero is a guess. Just like you're guessing that there were geniuses among the aborted.

The fact that the parents needed/wanted to have an abortion leads me to believe that their environment growing up would not have been so nurturing (unless maybe if they were adopted). But think about the millions of people that actually want and have children everyday. How many of those parents that want to be good parents produce geniuses?

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Zero is a guess. Just like you're guessing that there were geniuses among the aborted.

The fact that the parents needed/wanted to have an abortion leads me to believe that their environment growing up would not have been so nurturing (unless maybe if they were adopted). But think about the millions of people that actually want and have children everyday. How many of those parents that want to be good parents produce geniuses?

Statistically there is a good chance that there would have been more than one genius like this kid out of that 40mil than not. And like this kid has shown, just one person can make a difference.

When I think about people who get abortions I don't leave it to the poor drug addicts with no life, but also think about a college student who is intelligent and has a bright future but accidentally gets pregnant and she chooses to finish school and follow her career rather than keep the child. The other way around that child may have still been able to grow up in a good home and share its mother's genes but we'll never know.

Not trying to start a pro-life vs abortion argument. I'm just stating that it's sad what we have thrown away and have lost forever maybe. You have to know that some of those aborted children would have grown up to do some great things and just one of them could have made the difference. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Dunno but maybe the guy that would have murdered this kid on his tenth birthday was aborted allowing him to live. Dumb question.

Dumb question? Riiiiight... because it wasn't a hypothetical statement and I was really expecting to get an actual answer. :rollseyes

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Statistically there is a good chance that there would have been more than one genius like this kid out of that 40mil than not. And like this kid has shown, just one person can make a difference.

When I think about people who get abortions I don't leave it to the poor drug addicts with no life, but also think about a college student who is intelligent and has a bright future but accidentally gets pregnant and she chooses to finish school and follow her career rather than keep the child. The other way around that child may have still been able to grow up in a good home and share its mother's genes but we'll never know.

Not trying to start a pro-life vs abortion argument. I'm just stating that it's sad what we have thrown away and have lost forever maybe. You have to know that some of those aborted children would have grown up to do some great things and just one of them could have made the difference. That's all I'm saying.

Im going to blow it in my girlfriend, knock her up, and then abort the future genius just to spite you

Users who are viewing this thread