Tell me about your best friend

VegasMichael

Established Member
I met mine in undergrad school. I worked in the game room at Villanova and he came in one day and wanted to shoot some pool. I took his ID and gave him a rack and he started playing. I could see he was pretty good and walked over and said dude you have a pretty smooth stroke. He told me his name and we got to talking and I also found out he was on the golf team. On my break we got to talking and playing and hit it off and have been friends ever since. That was in the 80's.

Zemedici

Established Member
Mines my old lady, honestly.

Had a few guy friends, and they always went after my old lady. So figure it would be easier to combine the two.

Wouldn’t have it any other way. Helps us get over arguments / disagreements MUCH faster because I’m her best friend as well.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
...he was pretty good and walked over and said dude you have a pretty smooth stroke. He told me his name and we got to talking....
200.gif

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I have had many best friends over the years, it generally ended when they tried to screw me one way or another, usually over money. There has been one exception. I value his friendship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I met mine in undergrad school. I worked in the game room at Villanova and he came in one day and wanted to shoot some pool. I took his ID and gave him a rack and he started playing. I could see he was pretty good and walked over and said dude you have a pretty smooth stroke. He told me his name and we got to talking and I also found out he was on the golf team. On my break we got to talking and playing and hit it off and have been friends ever since. That was in the 80's.
This might be the gayest shit I've evah read. Are you drunk again?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Met my first best friend in kindergarten. Hung out every single weekend. Got into high school and he got into heavy drugs. Tried to get him help but he couldn’t be helped so that friendship ended. Second bestfriend I knew since 1st grade but didn’t get real close til 8th grade. Then a few years ago he got his first girlfriend who drove a wedge between us and he chose her over me. Currently have no bestfriends. Just a couple good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread