Temecula crash. NSFW!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Silverado driver was drunk, apparently his second DUI in less than a year, his first one ending in a police chase. How he still has a license, or was able to get another one, and a vehicle as nice as that Silverado is beyond me. The one fatality is of course the woman in the car that was literally ran over. I hope the DUI driver dies from his injuries.

Note the two officers to the side of the highway early in the video. Since there was such a quick response, I'm about positive they were in pursuit. Maybe he was running again. ****ing scum.

Temecula: 1 killed, 3 hurt in chain-reaction crash on 15 Freeway captured on video; DUI suspect arrested | abc7.com

Driver of the Silverado can be seen leaving his truck stage left, then collapsing in the grass.

Truck becomes visible around 1:00 in this rear dashcam from the same vehicle as above.

A gallery showing the S10 that was thrown from the highway and into a building.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Holy shit. I didn't even realize from watching the first vid that the accident knocked one of the vehicles completely off the interstate. The pictures on the imgur look like a completely different accident because you can't even see any of the scenery that appeared in the video.

RIP to the victim.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Holy shit. I didn't even realize from watching the first vid that the accident knocked one of the vehicles completely off the interstate. The pictures on the imgur look like a completely different accident because you can't even see any of the scenery that appeared in the video.

RIP to the victim.

That's mainly why I included the news story, because without it it's hard to place.

chao5.0

Established Member
That sucks, people just trying to get home or to work and then this?

My wifes ex has 4 DUI's and is working on his 5th and they still have yet to lock that POS up, his last conviction was literally 3 weekends in jail, thats it. Turned himself in on friday was released on sunday. They need to get tougher on DUI's period.

Rare40th

Established Member
Jeezus..... I can't imagine being the people in the cars that pulled up to help and seeing what they saw from that...
Makes you shake your head just knowing they have had multiple DUI's and then this ends up happening

blk02edge

Established Member
Jeezus..... I can't imagine being the people in the cars that pulled up to help and seeing what they saw from that...
Makes you shake your head just knowing they have had multiple DUI's and then this ends up happening
Too many people drive on suspended/no licences. Needs to be serious jail time, period

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
from everyone's reaction it looks like the poor woman got ripped out of the car and was stuck in the front end of the pickup when it hit the median

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It could happen to anyone at anytime. Just be grateful for the time you have and make the most of every minute. Hug your kids, tell people how much you care about them, etc. You never know when something like this will happen. So tragic AND AVOIDABLE.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
from everyone's reaction it looks like the poor woman got ripped out of the car and was stuck in the front end of the pickup when it hit the median

she got blown to pieces, ****ing terrible and horrendous, there bits of her all over the highway...Not only did this piece shit take a loved one from a family, he robbed them of being able to view her body, say goodbye.

Coiled03

Established Member

bigdave03svt

Established Member
she got blown to pieces, ****ing terrible and horrendous, there bits of her all over the highway...Not only did this piece shit take a loved one from a family, he robbed them of being able to view her body, say goodbye.

you sure? looks to me like she's still in the car, you can clearly see her when the dashcam truck pulls up.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Watch the vid closely, red chunks, smears across the Hwy. I have no doubt part of her was left in the car.

It's hard to tell what's what with all that debris but wouldn't surprise me at all. Humans are soft, we don't play well with fast moving metal objects. I hope for the family's sake it wasn't too brutal and that she didn't feel anything. Videos like this bring life right back into perspective cause it can end any time. damn!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It's hard to tell what's what with all that debris but wouldn't surprise me at all. Humans are soft, we don't play well with fast moving metal objects. I hope for the family's sake it wasn't too brutal and that she didn't feel anything. Videos like this bring life right back into perspective cause it can end any time. damn!

Indeed we are very fragile. I doubt she felt much, that car was annihilated, looked like bomb went off. Definitely is a sobering reminder that any given day could be your last.

Users who are viewing this thread