Temptation, Temptation...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Go for it Bob !!!

Bob:

Your 99 Cobra is super optimized for the 1/4 mile and you extract the last 0.00001 of a second out of it's potential but having seen you drive I know you will go much faster in the 03 Cobra. Get it if the financials work for you, you will not regret it !!! :beer:

The only down side to you getting the 03 Cobra is that you will go through half shafts and transmisions like they are going out of style. Better buy some stock on TREMEC/TTC and FORD (for the halfshafts) 'cause you are going to need them... :lol:

JC

Last edited:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I love some of the "pre-owned vehicle options"

Gauge cluster, radial tires, carpeting, inside hood release, day/night lever (on the rear view mirror?)

Holy crap, what kind of cars do they sell that DONT have those "options"?

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Bob, go for it. I traded a nearly identical black 99 cobra for the 03; you won't be disappointed. The 99 is a fantastic n/a car and the 03 builds on that in many key areas.

I'd be willing to bet you could equal your current times with full-weight car using your current rubber and under $1000 in bolt-on's, although it would be very interesting to see what a bone-stock 03 would do with just a really good driver and slicks. :)

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Not nocking the used cars but if you are going to spend that much I would buy a new one! With all the 03's sitting on lots you can buy them all day for INVOICE!

Beau Townsend Ford
1020 W. National Rd.
Vandalia OH 45377

1-800-342-9596

They have 10 of them looking for a new home.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I think $29K is a good deal for the used 03 Cobra.
I just paid $34,925.00 for a new one.

Rwick7

Established Member
Bob - I'm not sure how serious you are about a new one, but I can get you X-plan price if you know a ford employee (I'm sure that won't be a problem) The dealer ship is in Kentucky. Let me know

The coupe price is 32,444 I believe

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Originally posted by Bob Cosby
Got-Cobra....do they advertise that invoice price, or is that personal knowledge?

Personal knowledge...

Ask for Brian

Two people on this board have bought from them out of state for INVOICE and they had it shipped to them.

They have about every second run color but sonic blue! Good luck!:burnout:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Bob: Ian Said he'll drive it up to you! LOL I'm sure he'll want to stop at the track first!

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread