Terminated a 2010 SS

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGuHYQHhmmY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 2003 SVT Cobra Vs 2010 Camaro SS HD[/ame]

Comin back from AED from a tune and what do I see! A 2010 Camaro SS and the guy is down to run! Real cool guy gave me the thumbs up after i beat him, Mods are in sig and There were 3 people in my car and he was alone

yellowbra

Established Member
nice kill. Was he stock? Because based upon that vid(if the SS was stock) a stock termy would be quite a good run with one.

MechEngr

Established Member
good race.

yellobra, that's what I was thinking too. I would like to see some vids of them running stock vs stock just to see what the difference is.

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
Nice kill, I'm dying to get my car done and wrack up some hurt on some of the local SS's here

I see quite a few of them but usually the guys that drive them dont even know what they have or what my car is

this guy literally rolled up next to me and gave me the evil hot rodder grin , down shifted and I knew it was on:D:D:D:D

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Nice kill! I'm hoping to find a stock Cobra in our SS to see what the run would result in. I have a feeling the 03-04 would pull by a car or so from a roll. Still be interesting test!

Thanks for the vid.

XtremeS10

Established Member
I see quite a few of them but usually the guys that drive them dont even know what they have or what my car is

this guy literally rolled up next to me and gave me the evil hot rodder grin , down shifted and I knew it was on:D:D:D:D

Haha nice I'm dying to get rid of this snow, my car will be done for the big show in Ocean City, should be fun, wonder how well my car will hook up on 18" drag radials haha! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread