Terminator Club in NC (VA,TN,SC)!!!!!!!!!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Whats up whats up,,,,sorry be away for awhile
We need to get another meetup rolling!
What do you guys think of something in Middle to late May

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
I'll be there more than likely, Cobra won't be though. Torn down right now while I'm working on it, probably won't be back on the streets again for about a year. Got way too much to do haha

Flamethrower

Established Member
Why don't you guys/gals come to the SVT Superfest at Virginia International Raceway? Ford Motor Company will be there along with a SVT and Mustang show. You can take your Terminators on the track during lunch for parade laps and Dan will be there with his dyno for tuning and dyno pulls.

You'll get to see the 2010 Cobra Jet Mustang and if enough people signed up, the track has given us permission to do a burn out contest, probably on Friday since the show is on Saturday. Lots of Cobras will be on track especially Cobra R's. Details can be found here:

[ame=http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17461]SCMC Message Forum - SVT Superfest -- Virginia International Raceway -- May 28-30, 2010[/ame]

Just post on that thread if you have any questions.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
What about a 97 cobra with an 03 cobra motor swap and procharged instead of roots? Lol

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
Cool. Well if a 97 cobra won't be cast out then I'm down. I'll try to keep up with what's goin on and meet up with u guys next time something gets set up. Late may should work for me as well. And the idea of meetin up for food works as well. I'm always down for an excuse to eat out. Lol

uskrewd

Established Member
Hey guys I'm down also...'03 sb whipple :) i'll keep my eye on this thread so I can get off work when we meet up...

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Alright guys we need to try to get something going for june since there is no car shows going on!!!

hitboost

Established Member
June 25 is the oakboro cruise in.... Its 30 miles east of charlotte. There's always a bunch of cars, bands, & food.

infidel0910

Established Member
where are most of you guys located at? im tryna get an idea of where the majority of the members/ meets/ cruises would take place, thanks.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
I'm around the Charlotte area...anyone got any news of any meets or shows anytime soon. Finally got my car ready and I'm wantin to atleast meet up with a couple cobra folks from around the area. Winston-Salem to Charlotte works perfect for me

Users who are viewing this thread