Terminator Club in NC (VA,TN,SC)!!!!!!!!!

Torked03

Established Member
November Show

I know the Carolina CAMARO club puts this on but Ive been going for several years now. Great show plus entry fee is a 10 dollar donation or Toy for kids at the Shriners Childrens Hospital. Since the show moved to Hendrick the Trophys are cool, usually a nickel plated rotor off one ot the cars or a clutch plate. I had my 95 in the show for several years never one anything, but it would would be bad a$$ to roll in with a bunch of Termi's. They have the museum open and the shops so you can look.

Post up if you want to go I think they had almost 600 cars last year.

http://www.carolinacamaroassoc.org/Flyers/2010%20car%20show.pdf

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I know the Carolina CAMARO club puts this on but Ive been going for several years now. Great show plus entry fee is a 10 dollar donation or Toy for kids at the Shriners Childrens Hospital. Since the show moved to Hendrick the Trophys are cool, usually a nickel plated rotor off one ot the cars or a clutch plate. I had my 95 in the show for several years never one anything, but it would would be bad a$$ to roll in with a bunch of Termi's. They have the museum open and the shops so you can look.

Post up if you want to go I think they had almost 600 cars last year.

http://www.carolinacamaroassoc.org/Flyers/2010%20car%20show.pdf

Where is this at?

Torked03

Established Member
The show is at the Hendrick facilities in Concord. They are about 3 miles from the tracks.
I'll be heading down 85 that morning if anyone wants to go and meet up.

01COBRA2668

Established Member
I live near near exit 18 off 77 or 36 off 85. What time does this start and do they charge to attend or is that to show your car?

Torked03

Established Member
Charge

There is a 10 dollar entry fee or a toy worth 10 dallars to take to the children at the Hospital.
There are all kinds of classes at the event now. I believe the Southeast Foxbody club has been attending the last couple of years. THey give away the largest club award. I dont usually stay until all the awards are given out but its a good show.

01COBRA2668

Established Member
I will be picking up completed beast on 11/6 from Boosted in Mooresville that morning so I will not be able to to enter show but may be able to cruise in if open. What time does it run till?

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Sorry I missed out! Build has taken longer than expected due to the last minute need for other parts. Will be ready on 11/11. How was everything?

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
I'll be going to the Hendrick's show on the 20th, won't be taking my car but dad may take his Nova.

Users who are viewing this thread