Terminator dyno then street races

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Car runs good. Careful on those skinny two lane roads. You would have been better off racing on I40.

stangfreak

Established Member
wow. you beat an auto whipple cobra from a dig and roll, then beat a e85 tvs cobra with your pump gas setup? Interesting. car looks good though and nice setup

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
lol left ear only audio? Car looks great tho
Sorry about that! I ended up saving it in 5.1 Surround sound. Works on my computer setup, but I didn't think about portable devices that only have stereo left and right. Thanks for the compliment. Love Torch Red like you do!

Car runs good. Careful on those skinny two lane roads. You would have been better off racing on I40.
I'm happy with how it did. I had a passenger with me and that probably helped keep me hooked up as well as I did.

wow. you beat an auto whipple cobra from a dig and roll, then beat a e85 tvs cobra with your pump gas setup? Interesting. car looks good though and nice setup
Yep. The white vert and I raced a few weeks ago (another video on my youtube) and he beat me. The auto vert also beat me earlier last week during a dig race. Both times I overdrove the car and spun the tires thru 1st and 2nd.
I have been practicing prior to this video and rolled it out barely slipping the clutch and easing down on the throttle.
The auto vert had traction issues that day. We were all riding on the same Toyo R888 tires.
I will tell you the secret is my 3.73 gears. It is incredible how well they help the car move out when traction is there.

Got my 465lph pumps this week so probably gonna drop the tank in the next few days and get my tune adjusted for E85.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread