Terminator exactly 1 week old, cleaned from trip home

finaliize

Established Member
What do you guys think? I have to go to work now so not much variety but I snapped what I could quickly.

sdc13035n.jpg

sdc13036m.jpg

sdc13039z.jpg

sdc13042.jpg

sdc13044h.jpg

sdc13046.jpg

sdc13049t.jpg

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
Nice car. I work with the guy that sold it to you. Believe me when I tell you he pranced around town in this thing. He only drove it to work like one day a week. Thing was babied.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Looks Great but get some back to black on the front bumper lip and fog light inserts! I'm an anal FF'er the gas tank cover could use more armor all too! haha! Let's see the engine bay.. I see your in Tarpon? Ever get down to Pinellas? Whose gonna be doing your tuning etc..?

Last edited:

finaliize

Established Member
Looks Great but get some back to black on the front bumper lip and fog light inserts! I'm an anal FF'er the gas tank cover could use more armor all too! haha! Let's see the engine bay.. I see your in Tarpon? Ever get down to Pinellas? Whose gonna be doing your tuning etc..?

Fog light inserts? Also what do you mean ever get down to Pinellas, Tarpon is in Pinellas county or Idk if you were asking if I go down to Pinellas Park. As for my tuning, a local group and I have a dyno day coming up soon towards the end of August. I'll be adding a 2.76 upper with 4 idlers and a tune. Work at home will include an IRS brace, 170 thermo, and a hilton boost overlay. stuff isnt cheap!!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Fog light inserts? Also what do you mean ever get down to Pinellas, Tarpon is in Pinellas county or Idk if you were asking if I go down to Pinellas Park. As for my tuning, a local group and I have a dyno day coming up soon towards the end of August. I'll be adding a 2.76 upper with 4 idlers and a tune. Work at home will include an IRS brace, 170 thermo, and a hilton boost overlay. stuff isnt cheap!!

Clearwater/Largo/St Pete peeps consider Tarpon Pasco not Pinellas:D
Yeah I work on stuff at home and the shop, did some detailing in my 105 degree garage today, wasn't very refreshing.. I did the IRS brace when I added the Vortech, easy with a lift a bit challenging without..
Sounds like your on the right track, whose the shop and tuner?

Users who are viewing this thread