terminator far away from home

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
finally had a dry day here, so I went for a drive yesterday. Been a while since I took some pictures.

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_04689.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

qualls22

Established Member
Good pics! Cool seeing cobras across the pond! What's everyone's reactions like over there when they see one?

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Good pics! Cool seeing cobras across the pond! What's everyone's reactions like over there when they see one?

I agree, I remember a guy had one over in Tokyo while I was stationed there and he got ALOT of attention from the locals. It was refreshing hearing the v8 after being around so many Japanese cars for so long, not saying R32, R33 GT-R's and Silvias are boring, but they are almost as common as M3's are around SoCal.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
yeah a lot of people love it, even though most of them don't know what it really is. But I get thumbs up a lot, people coming up to you at the gasstation etc. It's crazy how much more presence and attention this thing demands compared to when I drove my '94 5.0 or '96 cobra.

Some dude sat next to me at a set of lights last night in his JDM-AS-F*CK Integra (yellow headlights 'n errything'), asked me if it was a V6 or V8...
I made the eaton whine a little and replied: Supercharged, madafakaaaa! In my best Hank Moody voice. And casually drove off.

qualls22

Established Member
yeah a lot of people love it, even though most of them don't know what it really is. But I get thumbs up a lot, people coming up to you at the gasstation etc. It's crazy how much more presence and attention this thing demands compared to when I drove my '94 5.0 or '96 cobra.

Some dude sat next to me at a set of lights last night in his JDM-AS-F*CK Integra (yellow headlights 'n errything'), asked me if it was a V6 or V8...
I made the eaton whine a little and replied: Supercharged, madafakaaaa! In my best Hank Moody voice. And casually drove off.

Haha that's awesome! I've always wondered what it's like.

Users who are viewing this thread