Terminator gathering

Hef

Established Member
As far as I know, I'm sure it wont be like usual but pretty close. The fun starts late at night on the streets. They can't keep us from creepin in our cars

Hef

Established Member
Not sure what to expect then. Seems like the traffic is gonna be hell. Are they gonna allow people to gather in parking lots ?

R-CODE

Established Member
Not sure what to expect then. Seems like the traffic is gonna be hell. Are they gonna allow people to gather in parking lots ?
The news said No. But I’ve been going every wknd and we gather but cops pushes us out @9pm

Hef

Established Member
The news said No. But I’ve been going every wknd and we gather but cops pushes us out @9pm
They did that last year where the cops move you on but I think mostly people hit the streets and get with it til the early hours

Blksnke

Established Member
We're rolling up for Woodward dream cruise 2020 in August, hope to see fellow Terminator owners from the forum and meet you.
It has been formally cancelled thru entire route. But probably still wont stop peop[le cruising. Could be worse since business cant rent out spots.

R-CODE

Established Member
Terminator/Shelby Gathering
Saturday
Aug.1 6pm
Pasteiner’s
33202 Woodward Ave
Birmingham, MI 48009
upload_2020-7-29_8-56-44.jpeg

Hef

Established Member
I see those are CCW wheels but what model and where did you order them? What size are the meats in back and are those skinnies on the front?

Users who are viewing this thread